Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USAtoday Redskin report

tonyriggins

Funny, but I've seen that article from another media outlet this or last week. Looks like USA Today did a cut and paste with this one.

Good stuff none the less. It's always nice to hear that the kid is doing all that is asked of him, and the staff is pleased with the progress he's made.

Funny, but I've seen that article from another media outlet this or last week. Looks like USA Today did a cut and paste with this one.

Good stuff none the less. It's always nice to hear that the kid is doing all that is asked of him, and the staff is pleased with the progress he's made.

Agree 100%

I absolutely love the fact that Campbell is at least doing the work. Obviously there are no guarantees, but he's really doing what it takes to position himself and the team for success. I think that's all you can really ask of any player.

The contrast between our situation at QB and that of everybody's darling (of two seasons ago) the Falcons is pretty stark. For the record yes, I have made a real arse out of myself about that fact over the past few weeks, and no that does NOT help my popularity in these parts one bit.:)

I got a feeling it might be a while before we actually get to see LL on the field with Taylor. I guess it's a good thing, to have the skill in a vet. We seem pretty loaded with the young guys, at least on the offensive side. LB and DB's look loaded too. I hope JC is the QB of the future we have so despritely needed, love the work he is putting in.

Yes he will do better than last year. If the defense would have done half as well as years past, it would be look out for the skins. I dont have the stats in front of me but i bet JC's stats last year surpass brunell. By surpass i mean in productivety. Not i threw 8 screen passes that made 2 yards and the later broke a record. Anyone agree?

Archived