Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox Sports Off Season Rankings

mistahsmif

Come on people , he is ranking the teams for their OFFSEASON ACQUISITIONS.............................:doh:

and taking into account losses.

We werent ranked that high because of the perception that we didnt address our D line.

Guest RideorDieChic

Talk about going from sugar to stink in no time, one year AA is the highest paid safety in the league, the very next year his acquisition is a major factor for dropping a teams stocks to the bottom of the barrel.... Amazing!

I like this assessment. Fletcher should definately be a force in the middle allowing Marshall to move back to the outside where he was a much better LB. Splitting time with McCintosh will help the weakside. I know we didn't fix our d-line problem but we should have better coverage with the addition of Landry and Smoot so I would think QBs will be holding the ball longer, allowing our line to get in for more sacks and more pressure. All in all, I like whats been done this offseason, plus we have all our picks for next years draft which a nice change of pace.

This is one of the most ridiculous offseason rankings I've seen. The Chargers, Bears, and Ravens shouldn't be that low.

I like where the Giants are though.

Others have tried and failed at explaining the rankings - let me try. This is NOT a ranking of how the author thinks the 32 teams will end up the season. It is only a ranking of the acquisitions and losses that a team incurred during the offseason. Thus, Indianapolis ranked low because they had losses greater than their gains. It is not an indication that Indy or Chicago will finish at the bottom this year.

The Skins ranked low because they gained one top player but did not address their greatest weakness. Its not like this hasn't been addressed on ES a billion times since the draft.

Archived