Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keyshawn to NE?

just heard on espn they're going after Keyshawn. Why would they do this? Why would they sign every single receiver on the FA market? I live up in Maine so I have to deal with patriots fans (who may be the most uneducated fans in the NFL) and they're acting like the seasons over already Now I know what people who hate the skins have felt like in past offseasons, you see the collapse coming and are just enjoying the fans making asses out of themselves :cheers: :laugh:

I think I just saw the same thing and I thought the guy gave his opinion that NE should go after Keyshawn because they don't have a receiver like him (possession guy.) I didn't think he was saying they were, just that he thought they should. I wasn't paying attention so maybe I got that wrong.

I think I just saw the same thing and I thought the guy gave his opinion that NE should go after Keyshawn because they don't have a receiver like him (possession guy.) I didn't think he was saying they were, just that he thought they should. I wasn't paying attention so maybe I got that wrong.

maybe I wasn't paying much attention ether just 30 sec after the words Patriots and Keyshawn were used in the same sentence I had 6 different patriots fans sending me messages saying that was it they were undefeated so I thought they might have said something more definitive that i missed.

wait why? they have Welker, Moss, Stallworth? another Risk on that team.........

Don't forget they drafted Chad Jackson, this is why it makes no sense they had promised Jackson Welker and Stallworth prominent roles in the offense, I don't see that happening now. and this many moves at receiver makes me think Maroney will see less caries, is that a sign of a lack of confidence?

Don't forget they drafted Chad Jackson, this is why it makes no sense they had promised Jackson Welker and Stallworth prominent roles in the offense, I don't see that happening now. and this many moves at receiver makes me think Maroney will see less caries, is that a sign of a lack of confidence?

and CHAD JACKSON(it dosnt make sense), no Dillon you may be right but i dont think there gonna go after Keyshawn.

No way they get him. That'd mean getting Stallworth, Welker, and drafting Chad Jackson was a total waste. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the Patriots the team all the medidiots had a hard on for because of their supposed "team first" mentality. How the hell can they say that with guys like Randy Moss, and perhaps Keyshawn Johnson. I hope to god all these offseason moves shoot them in the foot!

No way they get him. That'd mean getting Stallworth, Welker, and drafting Chad Jackson was a total waste. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the Patriots the team all the medidiots had a hard on for because of their supposed "team first" mentality. How the hell can they say that with guys like Randy Moss, and perhaps Keyshawn Johnson. I hope to god all these offseason moves shoot them in the foot!

true, very true. But when it's the Patriots, currently everyone in the sports media believes they are God's team and can't do no wrong. They see Randy Moss as getting that final championship puzzle piece.

Archived