Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Looking for Pass Rusher?

2006Skins

This was already posted somewhere... not sure where though. I think in the Around the NFL forums, in which case, I shouldn't have even mentioned it.

Anyway... I'm glad Clayton actually understands Gregg Williams defense enough to make an intelligent statement about our situation.

Clayton's usually got good information. Interesting, considering some of us were called everything but a white boy for saying we still needed a DE who can get to the QB by himself to compliment Andre Carter.

I sure hope that they are able to get a pass rush. I was hoping that they could get one in the draft. Since that didn't happen, I hope that someone who is cut during June might be able to help us. Although, it will be interesting to see what happens to springs, then we might need help at the corner. Don't say we have rogers and smoot. They are good corners, but we need some depth. I don't know if they brought smoot in with the intention of starting him.

This was already posted somewhere... not sure where though. I think in the Around the NFL forums, in which case, I shouldn't have even mentioned it.

Anyway... I'm glad Clayton actually understands Gregg Williams defense enough to make an intelligent statement about our situation.

Out of curiosity, what did Clayton say in this article that makes you feel he understands Williams' defense "enough to make an intelligent statement" about the situation?

Archived