Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Contract/Laron Landy Contract

skinsrbeast

although I know everyone on this bored can argue about how good Sean Taylor was, he was good enough for a pro-bowl alternate, meanwhile LAron is just a rookie. So why should LAron make more money than Sean Taylor. I mean i know you can say not a team player blah blah blah, but i mean look at it this way, he has played next to archuleta (making much more than him with little production), he has seen the david pattens. So why does he not deserve AT LEASST, AT THE VERY LEAST, more money han LAron?

Perhaps because its simple economics that Taylor is apparently unwilling to accept. When he was drafted #5 he signed for more money than the other safeties we had on the team at the time....3 years later and Landry was drafted at #6, and the cap has increased, thus simply Landry will now make more because the cap is higher. Again, Taylor didn't seem to have a problem with this when his contract was higher than say Matt Bowen, apparently it only bothers him when someone else drafted high makes more than him.

You guys don't actually expect him to read your replies do you? If he ever bothered to read any posts on Extreme (particularly this topic), this thread wouldn't have been started.

Good souls... but you're resources are misplaced.

You guys don't actually expect him to read your replies do you? If he ever bothered to read any posts on Extreme (particularly this topic), this thread wouldn't have been started.

Good souls... but you're resources are misplaced.

I think dfos81 might be sean taylor.

Archived