Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Q&A: H.B. Blades

skinsfan07

Now that's a guy who's easy to cheer for! Great answers. I like the fact that his highlight was a team achievement.

And I agree with him regarding guys that post great 40 times jumping over guys who can just play ball. If you're a linebacker who needs to run 40 yards frequently, then you probably ain't a very good linebacker!

Hail,

H

That stuck out in my mind as I was reading also. Just the simple fact that he didn't try to think of an individual accomplishment and considered the team winning as a whole was his "highlight," was impressive.

I have an uncle that is one year younger than me. seriously

My cousin has an uncle who is the same age as him, yeah its possible if there is a large age gap between siblings.

As for Blades, yeah a great article. Awesome name, sure beats Curry Burns anyway....

I think he dropped due to his height alone...but look at LFB and Zack Thomas...they were under six feet tall and beasts...the great thing here is his mentor will be London who is similar in stature and has overcome that stereotype to become a great MLB...that can only do wonders for this kid's drive, attitude, perserverance, and confidence to work hard and have a successful NFL career.

What better way to learn from a guy like Fletcher. I am very excited about having LFB and the way he can teach Blades the ropes of the NFL.

LFB was an undrafted free agent, and can certainly mentor his clone into a valuable LB for years to come. It's a match made in heaven.

Archived