Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Professor fired over class discussion of shootings

jpillian

Actually I have coworkers who work at Houston NASA. Its not as tight there as you might think.

Its not like they house the shuttle at Johnson center. They are all doctors and engineers.

Plus, do you remember the guy that walked into the Capital building and killed two capital police?

You are correct ,the security overall is very lax,there are few areas that have real armed security.

Guns are prohibited other than security services as well,not that they check often ;)

If you are going to argue that he shouldn't have been fired then use better arguments, Freedom of speech states what the government's role in speech is, not what individually run organizations can do.

1. I wasn't arguing, I was asking a question.

2. This situation may or may not fall under "Right of Publicity'' Tort Actions" or "Emotional Distress Tort Actions" that's something we will have see play out in court.

I still don't think he did anything wrong. :2cents:

1. I wasn't arguing, I was asking a question.

2. This situation may or may not fall under "Right of Publicity'' Tort Actions" or "Emotional Distress Tort Actions" that's something we will have see play out in court.

I still don't think he did anything wrong. :2cents:

Are you a lawyer, or did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

Archived