Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bramlet Earns Starting Job In NFL Europa?

REDKORN

Are you talking about the use of "Europa?"

If so, that is what they are calling it this year. Europa is a european usage of the word. No spelling mistake.

Man, I always miss out on opportunities like these... y'know chances to point out that some guy trying to sound smart is clearly talking out of his ass :laugh:

I guess that public school education has not paid off for me. I had know that place as Europe, not Europa. I think we called it Europe when we fought the Germans in WWII. But next time I go clubing I will make sure to call it Europa as i'm sipping on my drink. Thanks for the clarification.

I guess that public school education has not paid off for me. I had know that place as Europe, not Europa. I think we called it Europe when we fought the Germans in WWII. But next time I go clubing I will make sure to call it Europa as i'm sipping on my drink. Thanks for the clarification.

It's still called Europe to us english speaking people. No worries.

Europa is just the German word for Europe. (Pronounced OY-rope-uh)

It's still Europe in English.

I thought that this thread was about Casey Bramlet starting in NFLE, not the name change of NFLE. Go get'em Casey (Sea Devils). On another NFLE note Kili Lefotu earned the starting RG position (Centurions), Bryant Shaw is starting DT (Thunder), and Cedric Bonner is the starting WR (Fire) for week 2. Ryan Hoag I don't know what is up w/him. I see his name on the Thunder roster but not on the depth chart (might be somewhere on special teams.

Archived