Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chief Zee - Question-

InsaneBoost

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I have read quite a lot about Chief Zee, or Mr. Williams, however you want to look at it.

Well needless to say, this guy has been with the team since his early years, and I've been thinking, now that hes getting older, and probably wont be able to pay for his tickets, should Snyder be nice and pay for his tickets. I mean I understand he is a fan with us, but hell, this guy has been with the team through it all, he even has Eagles fans beat the hell out of him in Phili, not that he choose to, but because of his team support. I mean if anyone is a real fan out of us, it is him by far.

I just feel as if he should be allowed to have free tickets now that he wont be able to afford tickets, or very soon at that. I read a thread on how a lot of you pitched in money the one season he couldn't get tickets, I think it was this past season, but im not 100% sure, and thought that was real nice of everyone, so for those who did that, cheers to you :applause:

So my question is, do you think Snyder, or as you all like to call him "Danny Boy," should be nice enough and pay for Mr. Williams tickets, due to his long time support, and season ticket buying, hell, he basically put everything into the Redskins.

Let me know how you feel.

I think he deserves them till the day, that sadly yes, the day that he passes :(

If Snyder doesn't do something nice for the man, it'll show the fanbase what a little man he really is.

I really think the whole lot of you Snyder bashers should talk with Huly on this subject and she may be able to shed some light on the good the organization does.

****, they'd have to pay me to buy tickets to games lately. I wonder how the guy justified going to all the games during Norv and Spurrier?

so are you a fairweather? Gotta appreciate a man who can afford to go to every game no matter waht. And I'll be honest, I don't care how bad we sucked, if I coulda gone to more games in bad seasons, I would have.

I thought last year Huly or someone posted that his tickets/expenses were covered, after his accident and all.

I talk to Chief Z on a regular basis and for those of you that know he was sick last year he is doing better. He did have a rough time with the death of his friend Crazy Ray.

I am not sure how he gets his tickets but I know the Redskins do a lot for him. Last year they got him his scooter where he could get through the parking lots at FedEx Field. We as a group were going to pay for his tickets last year when he was down and out but when I called the Redskin Ticket Office I was told his tickets were paid for. By who I do not know but I know he could not afford them.

He is a stand up guy and I look forward to seeing him again this season. He should be at the Draft Day Party last I spoke to him. If you ever see him around the stadium stop to say hi. He loves meeting new people and seeing old friends.

I am not sure how he gets his tickets but I know the Redskins do a lot for him. Last year they got him his scooter where he could get through the parking lots at FedEx Field. We as a group were going to pay for his tickets last year when he was down and out but when I called the Redskin Ticket Office I was told his tickets were paid for. By who I do not know but I know he could not afford them.

I thought we donated for his scooter, unless the club matched our donations or something?

From the troops here in Afghanistan, thank you very much Huly. Please keep us posted on how he's doing and his ability to pay for his tickets and all. He's one of our own and he'll be well taken care of. Tell Chief we said hang in their and we really appreciate all he does, and simply thanks for being Chief! And thank you very much Huly for all you do. We know you're a key and a big part of an awesome group that make this site go! Super thanks to you Huly!

I talk to Chief Z on a regular basis and for those of you that know he was sick last year he is doing better. He did have a rough time with the death of his friend Crazy Ray.

He is a stand up guy and I look forward to seeing him again this season. He should be at the Draft Day Party last I spoke to him. If you ever see him around the stadium stop to say hi. He loves meeting new people and seeing old friends.

I was going to respond to this earlier Huly, but I knew you would give a better update and set the record straight on what the Front Office has done for Chief Zee.

He is an "Icon" in Redskins Nation. :cheers:

I thought we donated for his scooter, unless the club matched our donations or something?

We started to buy him a scooter but were stopped by the redskins as they were paying for it. We paid for 3 months of his rent instead.

From the troops here in Afghanistan, thank you very much Huly. Please keep us posted on how he's doing and his ability to pay for his tickets and all. He's one of our own and he'll be well taken care of. Tell Chief we said hang in their and we really appreciate all he does, and simply thanks for being Chief! And thank you very much Huly for all you do. We know you're a key and a big part of an awesome group that make this site go! Super thanks to you Huly!

It takes all of us not just me. Thank you to everyone who helped the CHief by cards, donations and by just keeping him in your thoughts and prayers. I have always said we need to take care of our own and we did. He is an amazing guy and loves all Redskin fans. he is ready for the season to begin and to be able to see his Redskin family again. God Bless you skinsman4u for serving our country. Nothing I could do could compare to the service you are giving for all of us.

We were originally going to get the scooter, but the Redskins contacted us, and told us that they had it covered. So instead, we put the money towards his bills, (rent, hospital, etc) - so that he had piece of mind while recovering.

By the way, he is a regular at the ES/RR Tailgate, so if you are in town for a game, stop by and say hi!

We started to buy him a scooter but were stopped by the redskins as they were paying for it. We paid for 3 months of his rent instead.

We were originally going to get the scooter, but the Redskins contacted us, and told us that they had it covered. So instead, we put the money towards his bills, (rent, hospital, etc) - so that he had piece of mind while recovering.

By the way, he is a regular at the ES/RR Tailgate, so if you are in town for a game, stop by and say hi!

:laugh: that sounds fair, I thought you guys squandered it on the tailgates :2drunks: :chug: :pint::D

j/k. That sounds great that we helped pay for his bills instead. I wish I coulda donated more. He is definitely always at the tailgates, I'm glad I got to meet him one time.

I had the pleasure of hanging down in the end zone seats with him a couple years ago when we beat the Giants on Xmas eve. What a great man, he is the most loyal fan there is. He has even thrown down for his team and taken a beating simply for having pride in his team.

He should not just be given tickets, he should be given a lifetime field pass for all of the money and support he has given to this organization throughout his life! Hail to Chief Zee!

Archived