Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN ranks Sean Taylor Top 5 Blitzer

2Legit2Quit

I think he's a terrible blitzer actually. To me he is waisted when he is blitzed because he doesn't get to the quarterback. Williams blitzed him a lot last year too.

Spot On!!! Never disguises it...never full speed...just walks up to the line then gets lost in the trenches.

hes a great blitzer. with his speed and tackling ability we could book a turnover everytime he hits the QB. but our line is terrible, nobody gets double teamed. its useless to blitz a safety when you have such a pathetic d-line.

Everytime we send him on a blitz we get burned. He covers more ground than anybody on our team and should be roaming the secondary scaring recievers. He is o.k. at blitzing Peirson is MUCH better he times his blitz better than anybody on our team. Sean just jumps up and down and shows his Blitz.
I agree, everytime I watched him come on a blitz he seemed to come from way outside and when the team would run the ball he would run right past the ball carrier, or when they passed he never got to the qb. I just dont think he is a great blitzer or he was never really sent right up the middle it was always on the outside.

There is a Cowboys site.

You mean this isn't it?

Between bubba and tr1, I think there is more posts made about Cowboys here than any on any Cowboys site. It's revolting.

Not to mention that every single discussion of Sean Taylor turns into a discussion of Roy Williams thanks to bubba and a few others. And every discussion of Jason Campbell has people bringing into comparisons to Romo sits to pee. And every discussion of anything involving the quality of the personnel or the teams success has the Cowboys brought into it.

Arch-rivals is one thing. Being obsessed with and desperate to surpass another team in every single regard is beyond pathological.

You mean this isn't it?

Between bubba and tr1, I think there is more posts made about Cowboys here than any on any Cowboys site. It's revolting.

Not to mention that every single discussion of Sean Taylor turns into a discussion of Roy Williams thanks to bubba and a few others. And every discussion of Jason Campbell has people bringing into comparisons to Romo sits to pee. And every discussion of anything involving the quality of the personnel or the teams success has the Cowboys brought into it.

Arch-rivals is one thing. Being obsessed with and desperate to surpass another team in every single regard is beyond pathological.

Not to mention Jason Campbell's girl is much hotter then Romo sits to pee's. :silly:

Archived