Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rosie O'Donnell's latest foot in mouth episode 3/29/07

Doozinbrah

EH is entitled to her opinions, of course. But based on the clips I've seen, EH comes across as a total right-wing zealot. She should be working for Fox News instead of "The View."

As for Rosie, I was never really a fan of hers either.

but you wouldnt make the same accusation about rosie, do you even remotely understand how that makes you look?

If your gonna put EH on the cross you should do the same for your girl. thats all Im saying.

Has the View become Politically Incorrect? Seems like it to me, based on these threads I've been reading. One serious person, Barbara Walters, a couple of b-lister comedians and guest celebrities who often try to sound topical. Only problem with the model is Elizabeth, they need a funnier conservative counterpart.

but you wouldnt make the same accusation about rosie, do you even remotely understand how that makes you look?

If your gonna put EH on the cross you should do the same for your girl. thats all Im saying.

I don't understand how Rosie's comments about america have anything to do with the "left". Her comments have absolutely nothing to do with the left. It has everything to do with the entire country.

EH is completely caught up in right wing propoganda. She is also getting offended because she is taking it personally, which many here also are.

I can assure you, when and if the Dems win the presidency, I and everyone else will continue to back the "conspiracy" angles. If you haven't noticed, since the Dems took the House, nothing has changed. Oh wait, they had the "non binding" resolution. WTF is that anyway?

I'm sure you guys were all up in arms about it though...

Archived