Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Warning, Warning......we still have next year 1st Rd pick, how soon before trade that

SkinsBoss

With all the rumor about Briggs and what may or may not happpen, I think it's critical that I remind everyone we still have next years 1st Round Pick.

It's clear we have the inmates running the asylum (a.ka.--Our Front Office)...........so would it surprise anybody to see us not just make this Briggs trade but then also we turn around and trade away next years 1st Rd pick for a rookie who will undoubtedly ride the pine most of next year?

So I issue this warning to all of you. We must do something as fans, I'm not sure what, but something must be done because I can already see the writing on the wall and it's clear that our front office will make more trades and do more harm than good.

Anybody have any ideas what we can do to keep Gibbs and company from trading away all future draft picks?

Stop the Madness!

If there is a player Joe wants, next year's #1 is history :ciao:

This is not necessarily a bad thing, frustrating :gus: , but not necessarily a bad thing.

If we still have next year's #1 before the draft, we should have a poll as to which team will end up with it.

:fortune: I see it in Denver's pocket before the end of the 2nd round. ;)

:helmet: The Rook

I would trade our 1st round pick for a proven pro bowler in his prime any year. Especially 1 that just came off a superbowl team.

Not if he doesnt have a monster defensive line in front of him here as he did in Chicago and not in a similar system

I actually have been thinking that if the Briggs thing comes to fruition and we have the 31st pick....we might be thinking we can package that and next years first or 2nd to trade back up somewhere and also get one of the 5 stud d-linemen we all want so badly.

If we keep trading "next year's 1st rounder" every single year, we will still have a 1st rounder every single year if you really think about it.

I dont know, just trying to keep it positive.

Archived