Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT Dolphins want to Trade up(Rumor)

D-Day

Don't get me wrong I like Randy Moss. I believe that he learned a valuable lesson here, that you only play as well as the folks around you. IF the QB can't get you the ball then what's the point is what moss has been basically saying.

If he came here I'd let him take one year with a clause to get an extension if he has a great season. Can you imagine though.

Linebacker A (Hey you get moss)

DBack 1 (which one?)

Line backer B (The ugly one)

DBack 2 (which ones the ugly one?) :P

:2cents: I don't rember the Raiders drafting a high QB let alone starting a young one in a long time without injuries causing it to happen.Al Davis just doesn't like rookie QB's and I don't blame him.If he can get someone with experience,I see them going that route and drafting CJ.The lions are either going Oline or QB and with them wanting to win now so badly after rebuilding for some 50 years,I think they lead towards Thomas.Clevland definitly needs to win now and have a big hole at RB,regardless of signing Lewis,AP gone.Tampa has there QB's and needs defense.Rice might be a june 1 cut,so there goes Adams.Although they do seem to be very interested in Okoye.There is your first chance to get a QB if your anybody else.With us and Arizona having no intest in a QB,that puts picks 7,8,and 9 as the jump up for a QB spot.Arizona is looking for an end,either LT or DE.If nobody has traded with Tampa,then Miami might want to move up to 6. So I can definitly see this as a possibility.I love it.Of course,being from the DE draft camp and having the top two off the board and 9 being to high to pick up Carriker,I think it would allow us to trade back down with some of the teams that need a safty,like Atlanta.We could always pick Landry in the first,hopefully get Grubbs in the second and sign Rice to a vet contract.I'de be happy with that,since I like what we have at DT and don't think we are even in search for a 6th DT.That is a senerio that would surly fix all of our holes on both sides of the ball.If we could trade back a spot with Atl and get another second,we could get a very good TE to replace Cooley next year if he wants to much money and we would have our future safty to replace ST as well.I don't want either to leave,but you know our FO( and I don't usually bad mouth it).If both QB's are there at 6,I could definitly see the Miami trade,unless they trade with Tampa,so they could get Okoye when they want. But who knows,right? Ask me tommorrow and it could all be changed.

Archived