Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Libby Legal Defense Trust!

Isifhan

Considering Libby didn't do anything wrong, I'd probably encourage people to help him out. Like Martha, who also didn't do anything wrong, but got prosecuted for something else, this was a political case from the beginning and likely will remain so to the end.

Spam thread? I could care less about Libby personally. I just thought it was funny that a guy needs to put up a website panhandling for donations for his legal defense.

I was joking - usually threads asking for donations are considered spam (unless they are for a worth while cause). Since, I assume, you don't know Libby this would technically be spam - though I know the fact that it is such a big time name and case excludes it from the normal rules. :)

Considering Libby didn't do anything wrong, I'd probably encourage people to help him out. Like Bill Clinton, who also didn't do anything wrong, but got impeached for something else, this was a political case from the beginning and likely will remain so to the end.

Fixed that typo for ya, boss. *giggle*

I hope I do not face a ban for mucking with a mod's post.... I think that was within the reasonable bounds of humor and decorum....

*decides to lie low for a while*

Archived