Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MLB fantasy trade

Maxito

If this belongs to the wrong forum, i apologize. I am participating at a fantasy Baseball Keeper league. I have been offered a trade which I would receive Hafner & Baldelli for Vlad, and my next draft pick. Also Baldelli hasn't stayed healthy for a while, so I don't know.

While Hafner doesn't have position eligibility, he will probably hit more HR's & Drive in more runs than Vlad. Hafner is a beast.

Who else are you keeping? I don't think you need to add the pick in there, or if you do, you should get someone a little better than Baldelli. Hafner & Vlad are close, Baldelli isn't worth a first round pick....

While Hafner doesn't have position eligibility, he will probably hit more HR's & Drive in more runs than Vlad. Hafner is a beast.

Who else are you keeping? I don't think you need to add the pick in there, or if you do, you should get someone a little better than Baldelli. Hafner & Vlad are close, Baldelli isn't worth a first round pick....

We have a Utlilty (DH) position in our league. Looking at last year stats Hafner hit more home runs, but Vlad drove a little bit more.

My keepers were

Thome

Vlad

Nomar

Chipper Jones

Zambrano

Wang

Our draft already started, so I would be giving a 7th round pick for it.

Hafner got hurt on about September 3rd , I remember because he was carrying my team down the stretch & that killed me. So those numbers he put up last year were for only 5 months.

The key to this deal is Baldelli. If you think he's going to bounce back & be a stud, then the trade isn't bad. If there's someone better available, you should probably just draft that guy.

Do it this way: Would you rather have Vlad/whoever or Hafner/Baldelli.....

Hafner got hurt on about September 3rd , I remember because he was carrying my team down the stretch & that killed me. So those numbers he put up last year were for only 5 months.

The key to this deal is Baldelli. If you think he's going to bounce back & be a stud, then the trade isn't bad. If there's someone better available, you should probably just draft that guy.

Do it this way: Would you rather have Vlad/whoever or Hafner/Baldelli.....

I just drafted Brian Giles in the last round so I rather have Vlad/Giles. Thanks for the help.

Archived