Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official game thread -- Redskins at the Cowboys.

Art

Originally posted by tex

The Cowgirls are making DW look like Joe Montana out there. I almost choked on my turkey leg when I said that.:cool:

After he shredded another good defense in the Rams last week. Some of you just don't want to give Wuerffel any credit, do you? Three TD passes (the 2 INTs were meaningless), and it still isn't enough. How many more does he need to throw? Three? Four? Geez...:doh:

Originally posted by GatorRob

After he shredded another good defense in the Rams last week. Some of you just don't want to give Wuerffel any credit, do you? Three TD passes (the 2 INTs were meaningless), and it still isn't enough. How many more does he need to throw? Three? Four? Geez...:doh:

Well I think it is gonna take a lot more than 2 good games. I give him credit for playing well amd I am impressed but he is no where near Montana:D :D

After he shredded another good defense in the Rams last week. Some of you just don't want to give Wuerffel any credit, do you? Three TD passes (the 2 INTs were meaningless), and it still isn't enough. How many more does he need to throw? Three? Four? Geez...

Oy gevalt. I like DW, I like him a lot better than I like Shane, and thought he should have been the starter on opening day. However, he does have a noodle arm. He just does. All INTs are meaningful, so that's just silly.

And while the Boys have a highly ranked D, personnel wise, they are perfect for us. Strong front 7, weak secondary, especially with an injured Darren Woodson.

Archived