Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dre Bly for Springs and Denvers number 3 then trade down with Houston, our 6 for the

XtremeFan55

I wouldn't do anything but a straight up trade with Denver. The Shanarat has been busting our cakes from a FO perspective, and quite frankly I'm suprised that Snyder would want to do a damn thing with Denver. You watch though......we will overpay for Bly, and when we get him, we'll overpay him. That guy sounds like a merc, and he wants Clements like money? F that. If we have to, we can start Rogers and Smoot. With an improved pass rush, those guys should be more than adequate. I don't like the idea that Springs is a Cowboy fan........and he hasn't played hardly a lick in two seasons.

Besides that, hows it going to look to the guys that have been here forever, restructuring their contracts for the betterment of the team, when Springs won't budge at all? That guy can fall off something high as far as I'm concerned.

ok...forget the first trade...

look at our number 6 for Houston's number 8 and another high draft pick..

could that work? and if so...what is our 6th worth...a 2 or a 3?

According to the chart, we would get HOU's first (#8) and 3rd (#73), which I'd be all for it. We could be able to trade down even further from #8 and grab DT Okoye. Then, use the third for a G to replace Dock.

Would be an ideal trade for me.

Good point taken out, BTW. :applause:

Archived