Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**UFC 68: Tim Sylvia vs Randy Courture**

Guest sith lord

Guest sith lord

I had said after the Ortiz/Shamrock snoozefest that I wouldn't order another UFC event. Well, I lied. This looks to be one of the better cards the UFC ever produced. It also features Matt Hughes and Rich Franklin in comebact bouts. As for the main event? Even though I'm pulling for Couture, Sylvia will probably win by KO.

Ortiz/Shamrock was on Spike for a reason. Wasn't worth being a pay per view. I'm not really interested in this card. It'd be cool to see Courture win another title. The winner of this looks to be headed for Arlovski and Cro Cop. Maybe even Fedor in the future. The UFC will be posting great cards in the future. Expect Hughes and Franklin to walk through these matches.

Good to see a thread on this event. I'm PPVing tonight as well. I want to see some exciting fights. Look for Jason McDonald to surprise people tonight.. before losing to Franklin. I'm rooting for Randy but as I mentioned in another thread, it looks like a "David and Goliath" match-up. Matt should roll tonight unless he really has lost a step.

I'll be around, here's to some good action.

Guest sith lord

Couture kicked Sylvia's a#$ bigtime. It wasn't even competetive. Also, Hughes and Franklin both won.

So I wonder what's next for Randy. I believe if Cro Cop wins his UFC debut he'll get the shot at Couture, correct? With Arlovsky looking to get back in it, he and Sylvia might have to fight yet again. (Ugh.)

He's already had his UFC debut. He's fighting in UFC70 (in the UK) against Gabriel Gonzaga and then he get's a title shot if(when) he wins.

Archived