Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Thomas falls to the Skins'

Hubster

I did a search and got a bunch of crazy computer language. Anyway, with the Lions trade today they might not take Thomas with the second pick. If Thomas falls to the sixth pick should we take him?I know we need alot of help on the D-line but Jansen isn't getting any younger and Dock most likely out the door maybe move Jansen to guard like Jacoby did the last few years of his career. Not a sermon just a thought. :cheers:

wow i was just about to say that ...this trade does help us tremendously bu not because thomas will fall to us but because tampa who just released kenyatta walker i know nothing major but have oline needs more then Wr needs would select him im 100 percent sure...the only question ima sking now is who do the lions pick with the 2 slot will they go Cj i dnt know but there was a rumor i read somehwere they were interested in adams at 2 if that happened we r in perfect shape because at 3 peterson goes to th ebrowns thomas as is aid to the bucs and arizona will draft either branch or anderson so guess what CJ is still on the board when we draft now u can trade down u can draft him u can do whatever because IMO its a win win situation thats how good he is my 2 cents

Ain't no way I draft a OL that high in the draft. Why, look at the fella drafted by GB some years ago. I can't recall his name and yes I know I could go out on the internet and search and find his name, but I live in the sticks of WV and dialup access suks to say the least. Again, he was drafted by GB and was a bust. Take the OL drafted by the Raiders too. He was a bust.

gallery i wouldnt call a bust hes been injured just hasnt played up to his draft status hes a good palyer but a number 2 overall player should be a walter jones type of player and he isnt close....smauels IMo isnt a #3 pick player but i wouldnt call him a bust....as for Gb they drafted hawk last year and umm rodgers the one before they havent drafted an ol in the first in a while as i recall so i dont know what that was....

It could tempt Tampa to take him. If that happens, Johnson could fall to us and then be able to get a nice trade down for more picks.

if for some reason the stars & heavens alligned for this to actually happen & Johnson falls to us....NO FRIGGIN' WAY DO WE TRADE. you take the best athlete in the draft with that pick 100 out of 100 times. considering we're probably the only team next to the Raiders & Bucs with a need for a big receiver in the top 6. if he falls to us we better take him!!!!!!!!!!

in reality though...trade down or pick Branch.

gallery i wouldnt call a bust hes been injured just hasnt played up to his draft status hes a good palyer but a number 2 overall player should be a walter jones type of player and he isnt close....smauels IMo isnt a #3 pick player but i wouldnt call him a bust....as for Gb they drafted hawk last year and umm rodgers the one before they havent drafted an ol in the first in a while as i recall so i dont know what that was....

Ryan, Robert Gallery is bust personified. He is awful man and the team has no idea what to do with him. IMO, they should give him a shot on the D line.

Archived