Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tandler Blog Now an Indie

rtandler

I just wanted to let those of you who have read and supported my blog for the past several years on WarpathInsiders.com know that I'm no longer with Scout.com. While I'm still very much a friend of the site I have left as editor in order to work on a book that gives the A-Z treatment to Virginia Tech football.

I'll still be writing about the Skins from time to time and you can find the blog at http://blog.redskinsgames.com. I just put one up about the pending arrival of London Fletcher and why the Skins should steer clear of Nate Clements.

As always, your comments are appreciated.

Well, I'll be damned. Didn't know you had Hokie blood, Rich. Put me down for a signed copy of the book, if you don't mind. :)

Sorry to hear you're leaving CPND, that's a big loss over there. And I guess I'll be reading TWO freestanding Tandler Blogs now. :)

Good stuff, I've always enjoyed your blog. Maybe it has to do with the utter lack of reasoned, non-overreactionary sports journalism out there, which you provide in spades. As to the article, I completely agree. Clements isn't worth what he'll end up being paid and the pass rush is the key to the pass defense. I just hope we re-sign smoot instead of giving up more picks for Bly like others have mentioned (I don't really believe those rumors, anyways).

Well, I'll be damned. Didn't know you had Hokie blood, Rich. Put me down for a signed copy of the book, if you don't mind. :)

Sorry to hear you're leaving CPND, that's a big loss over there. And I guess I'll be reading TWO freestanding Tandler Blogs now. :)

I went to Tech for a while along my long path to a college degree and my son is going to graduate from there in May. I've always liked the school and the football program and I figured that the rabid fan base was a good market for a game by game type of book.

The book should be out this fall, you can be sure that everyone here will find out about it when it is. ;) I'd be honored to sign a copy to any and all ExtremeSkins Hokies (or even Hoos, Byner21. You know, know thy enemy :) )

CPND will be fine. They've brought on Ryan O'Halloran from the WT so between him and John Keim they'll have things pretty well covered.

Archived