Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brand New Sean Taylor Vid With Pro Bowl Hit

stp240

Let me get this straight. You're telling me that "meaningless hit" in a "meaningless game" is comparable to the Redskins beating Dallas in a game that COUNTS! :doh: I think anyone that makes such a ridiculous comment as that should be banned from this board. Are you SERIOUS?!

No, people who take others words completely out of context, twist them around, and say others ought to be banned; should be banned.

I didn't say it was a meaningless hit. I did, however, say the hit was awesome, and that it added some enjoyment to a boring game. And yes, after a 5-11 season, any little thing that a Redskin does that stands out will be talked about a whole bunch by us Skins fans. in that way, the hit and the Dallas game are comparable. Both gave us something good to remember from '06. Any one with a clue could gather that from what I said.

But obviously you don't have much reading comprehension seeing as you don't "get" what others in this thread have told you as well. Riggoraider went your route and tried to downplay the hit when it happened, and he failed. I'd heed is warning, and also stop twisting other peoples words around in a vain attempt to make yourself look correct.

No, people who take others words completely out of context, twist them around, and say others ought to be banned; should be banned.

I didn't say it was a meaningless hit. I did, however, say the hit was awesome, and that it added some enjoyment to a boring game. And yes, after a 5-11 season, any little thing that a Redskin does that stands out will be talked about a whole bunch by us Skins fans. in that way, the hit and the Dallas game are comparable. Both gave us something good to remember from '06. Any one with a clue could gather that from what I said.

But obviously you don't have much reading comprehension seeing as you don't "get" what others in this thread have told you as well. Riggoraider went your route and tried to downplay the hit when it happened, and he failed. I'd heed is warning, and also stop twisting other peoples words around in a vain attempt to make yourself look correct.

Riggoraider just knows when the horse is dead, you call it failure, I call it knowing that the debate is fruitless.

Riggoraider just knows when the horse is dead, you call it failure, I call it knowing that the debate is fruitless.

very true...either way, this is my opinion...so agree or not i dont give a ****

That hit was the most excited ive been to see Sean Taylor play in a while, pick-up, all star game or superbowl...that was a huge hit and deserves a huge reaction...like from the commenters and the japanese guys (lol)

Hail Skins

How did I take your words out of context? That's EXACTLY what you said! If you say something as ridiculous as that you should expect to be criticized for it. To compare a stupid hit in a Pro Bowl to beating Dallas is just stupid, im sorry.

It means that because you said that the hit was meaningless you are going to be answering replies from ST supporters for, at least, 3 days.

Oh, ok thanks. But im still baffled how these guys are getting their panties soiled over such a meaningless hit. Again, I can guarantee you that if Roy Williams had made that same hit those guys would be downplaying it because a Cowboys player did it. That's hypocrisy at its best.

Oh, ok thanks. But im still baffled how these guys are getting their panties soiled over such a meaningless hit. Again, I can guarantee you that if Roy Williams had made that same hit those guys would be downplaying it because a Cowboys player did it. That's hypocrisy at its best.

Trying to find something to hold on to during a off year, I guess.

The guy has the potential to be one of the best to ever play the position and I, myself, will not define what he does nor make myself excited for what he is able to do to a 170 lb punter.

This guy is unmatchable in the size/speed/ability at the position he plays, ever. I expect more from him and I think that the best is yet to come but the punter hit was not amazing because any defensive player on the field had the ability to "clock" the punter.

Apparently Taylor's teammates thought it was more than a meaningless hit. The announcers thought it was more than a meaningless hit. Sportscenter thought it was more than a meaningless hit. Every media outlet that showed highlites from the Probowl thought it was more than a meaningless hit. I didn't see anyone in the stands sitting down and saying "Big deal, it was only the punter" All I heard was cheering. Even the punter who got laid out congratulated Taylor. Apparently you and riggoraider are the only ones who think it wasn't that big of a deal.

And again, the Taylor hit, like the Dallas game, was something good to take away from a bad season. I never compared the two to each other, just said they both were comparable in that aspect, and that aspect alone. If you still can't understand that, then there isn't much hope for you.

Roy Williams gets criticized here mostly for horse collar tackles and poor coverage. The only reason you think people here would downplay the hit if Williams was the one, is because you know you yourself would try and downplay it, much like you are trying to do now.

Bottom line, it was a big hit made by a Redskin. You are on a Redskin fan site. What did you expect? And just because you don't think it was a big deal, doesn't mean you should try and pretend you are surprised at peoples reactions here. Riggoraider at least understands people here will take anything the Skins do and blow it up, especially after a 5-11 season. Whether or not you agreed with the hit, or even liked it, is your own opinion. But that hit got a big reaction out of most everybody who watched that game, and to try and act like everyone's reaction was wrong is a pompous and childish attitude. And seeing how that hit was on everyones top ten list that week, I'd say our reaction was right.

How did I take your words out of context? That's EXACTLY what you said! If you say something as ridiculous as that you should expect to be criticized for it. To compare a stupid hit in a Pro Bowl to beating Dallas is just stupid, im sorry.

To be 37 years old pretending to be a Redskins fan and going on their messageboard in order to pick fights with no evidence or tact is just stupid, and I'm not sorry.

I don't know, the hit meant something to me.

I don't think any other defender could have made that hit. Although it was the punter, it is not that easy to hit a man square like that when both are on a full run.

Plus if you look at that hit compared to others from ST, it almost looks like he may have pulled up just a bit at the end which would have made the hit that much more impressive. The hit really wasn't his all or that punter would have been OUT!

Archived