Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Charlie Taylor Interview on Site

CRT3

Love this guy and all he did for us. Still had the best celebration to me. Hands up just walking around the endzone, gotta love that classic.

At the end of the segment he said we had a choice of Monk and some reciever out of Florida. He also mentions Jerry Rice. Who was the reciever he was talking about?

Love this guy and all he did for us. Still had the best celebration to me. Hands up just walking around the endzone, gotta love that classic.

At the end of the segment he said we had a choice of Monk and some reciever out of Florida. He also mentions Jerry Rice. Who was the reciever he was talking about?

I think it was Chris Collinsworthless

Thats was the original end zone celebration that not to many people remember.

Hah! I dug that enzone celebration when I was a kid playing little league football....I imitated it whenever I scored a TD. I don't remember Taylor walking around...thought he just stood in one place.

DB

The signature celebration was to stand in one place showing the TD sign, but sometimes he did walk toward his teamates, hands raised.

Archived