Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why is Snyder silent on the Monk snub?

Horatio

This jerko hasn't said a word about Monk not being voted into the HOF, and I think he needs to be blamed for not using his vast $$$ in making a better pitch for Monk being in. I guess he hasn't done that because Monk is retired and can no longer generate revenue for the Skins.

And for that matter, Gibbs certainly hasn't tried to use his considerable leverage to lobby for Monk being in, either. It seems that Monk's own humbleness combined with his former team not campaigning for him will keep him out for years.

But not Michael "Cokehead" Irvin. Oh no.:doh:

Your wrong! Read Redskins.com about his and Joe Gibbs comments! Stop blaming Snyder for everything.

****, even Peter King wrote a response to Snyder's comments (agreeing with them). Don't bash the guy just for bashing him. Snyder wants Monk in just like the rest of us.

Thats not true. His came out the other day very critical of the Hall of Fame voters and decried the secrecy of the ballots. I'm not sure what forum he used to vent, but I know I saw it being discussed in another thread. Maybe someone else remembers?

This jerko hasn't said a word about Monk not being voted into the HOF, and I think he needs to be blamed for not using his vast $$$ in making a better pitch for Monk being in. I guess he hasn't done that because Monk is retired and can no longer generate revenue for the Skins.

And for that matter, Gibbs certainly hasn't tried to use his considerable leverage to lobby for Monk being in, either. It seems that Monk's own humbleness combined with his former team not campaigning for him will keep him out for years.

But not Michael "Cokehead" Irvin. Oh no.:doh:

Wow, dude, read a little before you start screaming out of your rectum.

Archived