Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Milla Jovovich....and her phone number!!!

NoCalMike

No sir, I was just coming here to let her know that what she was doing wasn't safe *** Cop finds boxes of condoms in his car *** Uh, those are uh, for someone else :laugh: :laugh:
Sir let me read a part of your AIM conversation: SF89: So you wanna have sex. ILVDCK:But sir I am only 12. SF89:And...... ILVDCK:Ok bring some alcohol. SF89: I am way ahead of you little girl be over in 10 min.. AHAHA.

Sir let me read a part of your AIM conversation: SF89: So you wanna have sex. ILVDCK:But sir I am only 12. SF89:And...... ILVDCK:Ok bring some alcohol. SF89: I am way ahead of you little girl be over in 10 min.. AHAHA.

She was telling me she wanted some.....it was HER fault!! Oh my God, if my wife finds out, oh God, she's gonna leave me, I just know it! Please Chris Hanson, don't arrest me!! :laugh:

She was telling me she wanted some.....it was HER fault!! Oh my God, if my wife finds out, oh God, she's gonna leave me, I just know it! Please Chris Hanson, don't arrest me!! :laugh:
Haha man I am just rolling man.. I could go all night dude but I gotta leave work. Good talking to you man, until we meet on AIM again my friend.. later.:laugh: :cheers:

Archived