Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Russ Grimm is not the next coach of Pitts...

RWJ

Look at what the Bears are doing. There offense was terrible according to the media.

ALL THAT CRAP does not matter.

Get Grimm , fire Saunders and go old school cold wheather football. Let Gibbs call the players and Grimm help with schemes and offensive line.

Yeah fire Saunders b/c Joe Gibbs offense was tearing up the league and wasn't a complete joke at all. :rolleyes:

Saunders is fine. The players are just starting to get it, and the results are coming in....but hey, I guess maybe we should trash it bring in another OC like Grimm and start all over. I feel the 80's will come back in no time :rolleyes:

Give it a rest. Let the offense breathe and guys get 2 consective seasons in a MODERN offense.

Theres no room.

Besides, I want him to get the job in Pittsburg. The Rooneys will give him every chance to succeed there.

He is not going to get the job in Pittsburg. He only left the Redskins because Marty fired him. He is a great coach, and though I understand that we have an abundance of coaches right now, I wouldn't mind seeing us trim down the coaching roster and picking one or two positional coaches, as Grimm could be. Grimm has done a lot for this franchise in the past as player and coach. I'm all for bringing him here.

Guest Rafterman
Well, if he didn't get the Steelers job and only got one a single interview with the Cardinals, that may say something.
:applause:

It speaks volumes to those who pay attention.

Grimm is not HC material, if he were he would have landed a position by now.

Archived