Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis

Dont know how i made a highlight vid out of somone who only played half of the season

By stretching the term "highlight" to the point of meaninglessness and by showing the same things over and over.

There were only 3 'highlight' runs on that reel. The rest were runs that every RB in the league makes.

**Let Me Know What You Think**

Thanks for the effort. I like the music better than the one's that are like death metal. But I'm not big on the pulsating image to the bass beats. It kinda made me dizzy trying to watch it.

By stretching the term "highlight" to the point of meaninglessness and by showing the same things over and over.

There were only 3 'highlight' runs on that reel. The rest were runs that every RB in the league makes.

Thanks for the effort. I like the music better than the one's that are like death metal. But I'm not big on the pulsating image to the bass beats. It kinda made me dizzy trying to watch it.

The guy is only 13 years old and had only a half of season to work with. The plays may have been the same but he showed them at different angles. I think that he did a hella job.

GREAT JOB MOSS!!!!

You're young, so you're only gonna get better. Wait till next year, when we'll (HOPEFULLY) have a healthy Clinton all year, and you'll refine your skills as a video editor. Time definately helped me hone my photoshop skills.

By the way, this also belongs in the Skins Flick Board. But you're allowed to post it here once in a while.

How are you guys getting the video to work? Im on firefox, another window pops up called videorequest.asp, then after a while the video player winamp opens up, but theres no sign of a video...

Just plain does not work on internet explorer for me.

You can't be that hard of a critic man, CP played with an injured shoulder so hed sit down alot even before he went out for the season. Not really much to work with.

How are you guys getting the video to work? Im on firefox, another window pops up called videorequest.asp, then after a while the video player winamp opens up, but theres no sign of a video...

Just plain does not work on internet explorer for me.

You can't be that hard of a critic man, CP played with an injured shoulder so hed sit down alot even before he went out for the season. Not really much to work with.

same for me, they don't work.

Archived