Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insert favorite Shane Matthews Joke Here

REDSKINGATOR11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because I can't discuss this game, I will lower myself to invite everyone to place there best noodle arm / throw away jokes here.

Lets get original now.

None of the old standbys relating to hitting the broad side of a barn or throwing it in the ocean off the Titanic.

letter rip.

By the way, I am going on a hunger strike until the Redskins win! (I am so dang hungry already - does Dairy count?).

The 7 dwarfs are down in the mines when there is a cave-in. Snow White runs to the entrance and yells down to them. In the dark distance a voice screams out "Shane can win for us."

Snow White says "Thank God - at least Dopey's still alive!"

Redskins QB Shane Matthews has miraculously survived a horrednous ordeal after his plane crashed in the middle of a Southern Pacific Island inhabited by cannibals. When asked how he lost his right arm, Matthews explained, "The cannibals cheiftain got a sudden craving for my Chicken Noodle in his soup..."

Best I could make up on the spur of the moment:doh:

Originally posted by riggo-toni

Redskins QB Shane Matthews has miraculously survived a horrednous ordeal after his plane crashed in the middle of a Southern Pacific Island inhabited by cannibals. When asked how he lost his right arm, Matthews explained, "The cannibals cheiftain got a sudden craving for my Chicken Noodle in his soup..."

Clearly the Redskins' woes have left us all a bit delirious. :alcoholic

Archived