Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Who are you rooting for tomorrow?

GrimReefa

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Early game is the student vs. the master, late game is the Eagles and Giants. So, who are you going to be pulling for?

In the early game, I'll be pulling for the Jets. Obviously, my location means it would be a lot easier on me if the Patriots went down, but on top of that I just hate seeing the same team win all of the time. But mostly it's because of my location. And a friend of mine from back in MD is a Patriots fan and he is completely obnoxious.

The afternoon game is a little bit more difficult. On the one hand, I really, REALLY hate the Eagles, and my hatred of the Giants is a little bit more tempered. In fact, I hate Philadelphia fans in general, and so I take great joy whenever the Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, or 76ers are eliminated from their respective championship pictures. Which means I'm very happy four times a year, every year. On the other hand, however, there is a very real possibility that if the Giants lose, Tom Coughlin would be fired, which would be about the stupidest thing the Giants could possibly do and it would set the franchise back about 3 years. So, there is that.

Ultimately though, I hate the Eagles way too much to root for them against anybody who doesn't have a star on their helmet, and I'd also rather see the Saints play the Seahawks than the Eagles, so I'm hoping for a big day for the Big Apple. Go Giants, go Jets.

Now, who do you want to win and why?

Hate the Eagles, so the late game is a no-brainer. As for the early game, I'd like to see the Pats advance so that the Chargers have to beat this decade's dynasty to advance. The AFC playoffs next week should be off the charts. No matter who wins tomorrow's NFC game, I think the Seahawks are getting spanked next week, whether they go to New Orleans or Chicago.

Archived