Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here's the plan:

cowboykiller

All you fellas have to realize that cbkER was kidding around. And despite his "harsh" and "uncalled for" comments almost nothing he could have said deserves the reaction he has received from you people. Would it be better if he said that his fellow extremers should curb Shane Matthews, but not actually take his life? Heck, I have the word "kill" in my name. Are you taking that as a threat. Perhaps Lavar or I intend to kill you. If you believe any of that, then I really do want to.....oh, I'd better not say it. How about I want to **** you. I know Jeff personally, and he realizes that he was a bit out of line, but we always kid around like that.;)

Lavar,

Obviously, Jeff DID provoke a negative reaction from quite alot of people that found no humor in his statement. Considering how much you IcyHot Parkinglot Youths Making People Loath Eaglesfans (PYMPLEs) talk about performing acts of violence on others, why shouldnt someone take him seriously? Or at the very least, find it bothersome that someone would find such an act of violence entertaining?

There is a subset of the culture that finds it entertaining to videotape mugging someone, knocking them cold, and then urinating on them. Ive seen more than one tape like this used to bust the thugs to prison. If that is your style of humor, fine.

But this should make it clear that it is going to get an unwelcome response here.

If you dont like it, you and Jeff can go back to your own board and b!tch some more about how much the Admins here are arseholes for $hitting all over the DTC/PYMPLEs, or whatever nonsense you like to stir up.

I sure wont miss the hassles that you guys cause me and the other admins behind the scenes.

But its ok if you hang out here too.... I know you keep coming back because its the best RedskinsFan community on the internet. Makes it hard to stay away no matter how much you dislike us admins putting you in your place. Just do so with some consideration and understanding for the audience that is here.

Blade baby,

I must admit your mnemonic is ingenius. How long did it take you to work that one out? Many people find acts of violence entertaining. As is evident in the spectators of pro wrestling, violent video games, and FOOTBALL. CBK shouldn't be taken seriously simply based on his record, or lack of. It's obvious that when he says "kill" he doesn't mean it. I agree that there is a subset of culture that enjoys videotaping violence as well as s&m, watersports, and bukakke, and I wouldn't doubt that you are part of that you sick fu*k. I'm sorry to hear that everyone is too uptight to see a bit of humor in a sarcastic and utterly idiotic plot. Have you heard of Jonathan Swift??

I come back here because this is a great Redskins Fan community. I just have come to terms with the fact some admins (i.e. blade.....actually it's only blade) have serious ego problems and find their daily pseudo-orgasm (since he can't actually ejaculate due to impotence) in "putting youngsters like me in their place." Thank you, have a nice day. Here's to you, Blade.:notworthy

Levar, that infantile little response exemplifies exactly what Blade said. And you seem to ingnorant or to arrogant to see it. . That little gem pretty much sums you guys up man. And I wouldn't be speaking to loudly about impotence. Judging by that little response of yours, it's obvious your last piece of *** was the last time your finger went through the toilet paper. With that said.

Fine points Eric. Especially the part about the history. Many of us who have been around for awhile understand the history of the DTC, one member in particular has been known to email or pm other posters with challenges or threats to fight. No doubt about why some took CK to task for this thread. Terry, I hear what you are saying. I have been around alot of that culture. I understand that there is a certain part of society that is a part of that culture, but that doesn't mean society doesn't have a responsibility to at least try to adjust that culture, not the other way around. Especially when it is in fact bad.

Now maybe that's just me, but just because it's the norm for some, or even many, doesn't mean it can't be wrong. Some of us have been through or have seen exactly what CK described. I find no humor in that. Again...that's me. we all have morals and principles that we live by. We each individually decide where those lines are drawn. On the subject of this board, we all as members decide who may be out of line or who isn't. When someone crosses that line that say I've drawn, I call them on it. Some may agree, many more may not. But the point is made. This thread is an excellent example of just that. :cheers:

one member in particular has been known to email or pm other posters with challenges or threats to fight.
So, what you are saying is, is that because CK hangs out with Smoot21, and Smoot21 PM's people about fighting, that CK must do it too?

Well, you must be a racist, because you are hanging out with a bunch of people that root for a team who's name is defined in Webster's dictionary as a racist term.

Gee, stereotypeing can be fun! :laugh:

Lotsa things I could say at this point. Only a couple that I will.

Terry,

Yes, the world changes. But no, right and wrong do not. The median tolerance might slide around some over the years, but I believe that where it pertains to civility and common decency, right and wrong simply do not. I felt the way about the kind of peurile chest-pounding certain people can't seem to help indulging in at 19, 29, even 39 ... and I intend to feel that way until they take my breathing privileges away.

"Dumbing down" is not an option I find particularly attractive. If actively fighting that trend makes me an old fool in their eyes, it's no skin off my @ss. I used to think adults were stupid, too.

Rat Boy,

Don't suspect you care much, but you're dissappointing the hell out of me.

DTC,

I assume you are all roughly the same age; somewhere between acne and 25. Okay, this is 2002. In 2022, when you guys have been 19, and 25, and 30, and 35, and maybe even 40 ... and maybe had a couple of kids, and a wife and a mortgage and people who count on you, and a bit more life under your belt ... let's all agree to read this thread again. Okay?

At 20, half your life ago was 10. Remember you at 10?

I remember me at 20.

Just think about it.

Om,

I am sorry you are dissapointed in me.

But right now, I am dissapointed in a bunch of people passing judgement on people that they have never met.

I am dissapointed in Blade showing much ego in his post.

I am dissapointed in the fact that you can't take my post as the joke that it was. I even included the all important smiley.

Even though I think stereotypeing is bad, I know that is not really what Park City was doing. I even told CK and Smoot21 that when they act like thugs in SOME posts, then that is the perception people are going to have.

Couldn't agree more, Rat Boy. I like you, and in fact you have called us out a few times. Atleast you do it in a way that shows you have a grasp of sarcasm, and don't try to make up "nifty" mnemonics to spite us. I failed to recognize the fact that nearly everyone on this board was a devoutly moral and pure person. I also must have missed the terms of agreement stating that you could not in any way use controversial humor in your posts.

Park City, you are a complete and utter hypocrate. You deemed my comments "infantile" then came back with a similar statement. For your information, I make a conscious effort to keep my finger from slipping through the toilet paper. I'm going to refrain from making a similar comeback just to show that I may be younger, but I can be more mature if I try.

Om, you are right up there next to Confucius. Are you a philosophy professor? I don't see how this thread turned into a moral debate about cultural changes over the past few decades.

I appreciate what you're saying about looking back in retrospect when we're 30, but I don't think you understand that CBK's original post was purely SARCASTIC. There may be a correlation between age and relevant sarcasm, but who is to distinguish which is causal? There is a difference between being mature and being uptight. CBK has already apologized for what he has said. What more do you want from him or any other member of the DTC? Let's just be friends.......:kiss:

That's teh whole problem, Rat ... it's too easy for too many people to post incendiary, inflammatory garbage, and then hide behind "hey it's just a joke" when it fails to get them the macho-bravado attaboys they're looking for. And I'm not talking about what you said, either, by the way ... and not JUST what CK said to start this whole thing off.

We can only judge people we haven't "met" in the flesh via what they write here. Fact is, CK and Smoot21 have written stuff like this, as well as endless look-at-me threads over and over and over and over. They've been asked to reign it in; at first with humor; then with formal requests; then with warnings; then with bannings. And they keep coming back, with the requisite thread or two on your board b!tching about us first, of course.

And when they are back, they keep posting the same kind of crap over and over and over and over.

And so, yes, they get judged. They've earned it well.

Maybe I'll meet them in person one day, and find them charming and intelligent and delightful. Know what I'll tell them? "Dudes, you all are pretty cool in real life, but on the message boards, about 95% of the time you come off like an ignorant bunch of punks. Is that intentional?"

As to my "disappointment" in you, I have no right to expect you to care about that, brother -- I just didn't figure you to come down on the side you've come down. As an admin on our brother board, who I thought would have a shared view on all of this, I just truly was caught a bit off guard. You can't really have expected the smilie to mitigate the "racist" thing in this context, can you? Or to call out the man who offers this spread for your enjoyment and mine for taking a proprietarily dim view of the goings on we're addressing here?

Anyway, it's late, and I'm tired, and bummed that we're still on and on about this. I'm going to bed.

Damn folks. First off, this was not a "LOOK AT ME" thread. It was a 100% legitimate joke thread, and I expected responses like, "Hey man, sign me up". Or, "Come pick me up on your way". I didn't expect "This was so out of line and I am utterly offended". Take it somewhere else with that bull****.

The fact is:

I get no respect anywhere else on any other football threads. I've made plenty of football related threads....what do they get? 2 replies from curteous people and then they sink faster than a Colts fan in a port a jon by the Dead Tree. Know why? Cuz I dont. All I know is, I got people like all sorts of moderators posting on threads like this. All I get is negative. Take a look at the threads I've started. I'd say 90 something percent were straight up FOOTBALL and REDSKINS and STRATEGY etc etc. The posts like this, while, ON ACCIDENT turned ugly are the only threads that get any attention.

"So, what you are saying is, is that because CK hangs out with Smoot21, and Smoot21 PM's people about fighting, that CK must do it too?"

Rat, you are smart enough know that is definately not what I was saying.

"Even though I think stereotypeing is bad, I know that is not really what Park City was doing. I even told CK and Smoot21 that when they act like thugs in SOME posts, then that is the perception people are going to have."

See? Told ya. As for the racist thing, guess that makes 2 of us doesn't it?

Levar, I can almost concede that in this case I was a bit hypocritcal in my response, only I'll just call it lowering myself down to the level of the competetion. Take a look at your response to Blade... So I over reacted... a little. :D

"I'm going to refrain from making a similar comeback just to show that I may be younger, but I can be more mature if I try."

And there in lies the point lad. You have to try to be more mature. Just like I had to try to be as immature as you earlier. Rat said it and you admitted it. You and the DTC have in fact acted like thugs in more than one post. The DTC has proudly stated it's willingness time and again to reduce itself in life to the level of one. This is not maturity young man. Pretending to be something you aren't, the chest pounding look at me crap, and as Om said...dumbing down just don't do it. Drinking and knocking over a porta jon with an opposing fan occupying it at the time is not a testament to maturity... or much of anything else besides the obvious. It's clear that the DTC does in fact retain a fair amount of intelligence, when it decides to show it. It can in fact, be mature at times. Problem is that too many times the posts by members of the DTC do go the way of the thug. Taking pride in the example above and other such actions. The good posts get lost because of it. Quite frankly, you fellows take your DTC persona way too serioulsy to get you all that much credibility.

Killer, do not, for one second believe you are the only one who has posted many a thread that have been all but ignored. Happens to all of us. ( though it helps to look at the number of views as opposed to replies). Ok, maybe you didn't expect this to take off like it did, lesson learned I'd say. This board and other boards are not about getting respect. They are about giving an opinion and supporting the Redskins. As cliche as it may sound, it's a true statement. Respect is earned. And for the most part, it takes time for that. A few less posts like this one and other ones talking about your d*** and beating the hell out of people may go along way towards seeing some of those Football threads get a few more responses.

I'm with Om on this one...that's it for me on this ...I hope.

and I'll second that motion Utah. :cheers:

Park City,

You can consider yourself a "man" and call me immature or refer to me as "lad". I don't mind. In fact it amuses me to read about how you perceive me physically, and mentally. One thing you must realize, however, is that you are blind to the goings on around you. My response to Blade was spurred by his immature comments. However, I suppose when you view what he posts you think nothing of it since he's a bit older then you assume I am. When I post something spiteful in return, I come out as an "immature thug." I think you need to realize that you may preach about maturity, age, and the like, but you are no better then anyone else on this message board regardless of age and especially not the DTC. I enjoy seeing your replies, among many others, that are intended to start fights or egg them on. Yet enjoy calling our comments as infantile. Your arguments are weak. I have a recommendation. It's called The Power of Logic . A simple blue hardcover that will enlighten you to the world of modus ponens, modus tollens, constructive dilemna, etc. Perhaps then you will able to form a little cute something with a stronger foundation. Good luck, and I hope you don't let your finger slip next time you wipe. Oh geez :jerkoff:

Originally posted by Lavarwillkillyou

Blade baby,

I must admit your mnemonic is ingenius. How long did it take you to work that one out?

Its not a mnemonic, its an acronym (P.Y.M.P.L.E). A mnemonic is device used to aid one's memory. If you have a problem remembering that you ARE a Parkinglot Youth Making People Loath Eaglefans, then feel free to use it as a mnemonic. And drinking less beer at the games should help with that memory problem too.

And it took all of 45 seconds for me to come up with that. You guys are a pimple on the a$s of the admins here so often, that it fits.

Many people find acts of violence entertaining. As is evident in the spectators of pro wrestling, violent video games, and FOOTBALL. CBK shouldn't be taken seriously simply based on his record, or lack of. It's obvious that when he says "kill" he doesn't mean it.

Football is a violent GAME. Beating someone with a bat, or stalking someone's house is NOT A GAME. There is NO comparision here. Argument by analogy is a fallacy of logic.

You guys mention acts of violence so often and so non-chalantly that it IS NOT so obvious when one of you guys are joking. Giving us credit for having a sense of humor would also mean that you would have to take some blame for us not finding you funny. If you refuse to do that, then its a weakness of your own character, not of our sense of humor.

I agree that there is a subset of culture that enjoys videotaping violence as well as s&m, watersports, and bukakke, and I wouldn't doubt that you are part of that you sick fu*k.

There is nothing I have ever posted that could be used to infer my enjoyment of the things you listed. This type of reply is just a slightly more articulate version of, "I know you are, but what am I!?!"

However, there ARE numerous posts regarding threats to other people and thier families that you, CK, and other members of PYMPLE have made (See this thread HERE for just one example) Furthermore, there are references on your own board to being entertained by the idea of a fight between members of extremeskins vs members of your board.

If you cant handle it when someone takes you to task on your own words and your own tendencies, I suggest you take your hypocrisy elsewhere. It wont float here.

I'm sorry to hear that everyone is too uptight to see a bit of humor in a sarcastic and utterly idiotic plot. Have you heard of Jonathan Swift??

Jonathan Swift? Whoa!

I am impressed that you are learning something from your Lit 101 class in college. You actually sound intelligent in that part of your post. Congrats at the attempt.

But I dont think there is anyone here who would consider CKs proposal to attack Matthews with a bat to be anywhere near the caliber of "A Modest Proposal". The lack of social commentary, irony, and polical awareness sorta nix that.

Although, i think there are others who have referred to the DTC/PYMPLEs as Lillyputians, so perhaps that is what you are referring to?

I come back here because this is a great Redskins Fan community. I just have come to terms with the fact some admins (i.e. blade.....actually it's only blade) have serious ego problems and find their daily pseudo-orgasm (since he can't actually ejaculate due to impotence) in "putting youngsters like me in their place." Thank you, have a nice day. Here's to you, Blade.:notworthy

As I have said before to CK, I enjoy yours and his football-related posts. You guys ARE capable of contributing positively to the football discusssion here.

But when you post garbage that glorifies random acts of violence, you piss people off. When people get pissed off, it creates work for me and the other admins. Your use of the "notworthy" smilie really sums it up... dealing with this is not worthy of our time. Putting out these fires really is a HUGE downer and a WASTE of time that could be spent actually reading threads ABOUT THE REDSKINS. Ive said this to you guys repeatedly and spelled it out just about every way I know how, but you just insist on doing it over and over.

You just refuse to see how that is taken as a total disrespect for the community and the people who moderate it.

My ego is involved only to the extent that I am proud to be an active part of this community, and when it gets disrespected it becomes my problem.

One of the reasons this community IS so successful is in no small part due to the efforts of guys like Om, Art, Die Hard, and Buddha who give people ALOT of rope to stretch the First Amendment before tightening the noose. These guys get nowhere near the props they deserve. THEY are the reason that Extremeskins is one of the most frequented football boards on the internet; not me.

When you guys choose to do so, you do contribute enjoyable discussions about the Redskins. But you suck a$s at the OT stuff.... So, as a favor to the admins here, please stick to the football posts, ok?

P.S.

Thanks for your concern over my erectile function, but my GF assures you that it is unwarranted. :cool: However, she asks that you think about something other than the penis of some dude youve never met. Not that she has any problem with your fanatasy world, its just that she has sole propriety over those thoughts with respect to me. Thank you

Originally posted by Rat_Boy

Om,

I am sorry you are dissapointed in me.

But right now, I am dissapointed in a bunch of people passing judgement on people that they have never met.

I am dissapointed in Blade showing much ego in his post.

I am dissapointed in the fact that you can't take my post as the joke that it was. I even included the all important smiley.

Even though I think stereotypeing is bad, I know that is not really what Park City was doing. I even told CK and Smoot21 that when they act like thugs in SOME posts, then that is the perception people are going to have.

George,

I've enjoyed partying with you for the past few years at HF, and posting with you on various Redskin boards. I do consider you a friend. But you REALLY cant be serious about me and my ego in that post???

Point to one line in that post that glorifies me or puts my own personal concerns above those of the community. You know damn well that you can't. You are smart enough to make your own reasoned thoughts; you certainly dont need to echo the garbage that Lavar, Smoot21 and CK have posted on your boards regarding me.

Loyalty was something that I thought you were really good at. I am disappointed that I have earned so little of it.

Eric,

I know you keep coming back because its the best RedskinsFan community on the internet.
I took this as a bit of a big headed comment. Sorry as I know that was not your intent. I have just been in a grumbling mood all week. So I am sorry for saying that. Looking forward to partying again this weekend.

Om,

That's the whole problem, Rat ... it's too easy for too many people to post incendiary, inflammatory garbage, and then hide behind "hey it's just a joke" when it fails to get them the macho-bravado attaboys they're looking for. And I'm not talking about what you said, either, by the way ... and not JUST what CK said to start this whole thing off.

We can only judge people we haven't "met" in the flesh via what they write here.

Fair enough. Excellent points. You going to Hog Fest? I will happily buy you a beer and meet you at that time. (Though I am not sure where you even live.)
You can't really have expected the smilie to mitigate the "racist" thing in this context, can you?
Why can't I?? Do you really think that I think all Redskins fans are racist? Come on Om.
Or to call out the man who offers this spread for your enjoyment and mine for taking a proprietarily dim view of the goings on we're addressing here?
I did not call him out for his dim view of the goings on we're addressing. Why I called him out is at the beginning of this post. Now, while I have appologized for calling him out as it was my bad mood coming out, I do consider Eric a friend. Friends can constructively critisize friends I would think. If not, someone needs to tell my friends to shut up. :laugh:
OM FOR PRESIDENT
I agree. He might be one of the few sane ones in here. And he is certainly smart, so I think he can handle the job quite well.

You had noiw idea Rat...not your fault. and I'm kinda like you... been grumpy this week...damn Redskins.... I'll be at Hogfest myself... I'll get a round too... Levar :doh: :laugh: :laugh: Sometimes all one can or just need to do is laugh.

Yea, I had given up on that thread.

Man my feet are tasty! Thank God I stepped in some gum on the way to work this am! :laugh:

Looking forward to tipping some beers with you at Hog Fest. We can all laugh about this when we are raving drunk.

You staying at the Key Bridge, or are you local?

Originally posted by Rat_Boy

Eric,

I took this as a bit of a big headed comment. Sorry as I know that was not your intent. I have just been in a grumbling mood all week. So I am sorry for saying that. Looking forward to partying again this weekend.

RB,

Apology accepted my friend. I apologize for anything my above comment implied about your board. I hope your week gets better so you can enjoy the HF weekend. First round is on me Sat or Sunday.:cool:

:cheers:

PCS & al,

Well said guys. We are all Redskins fans & football fans. Hopefully everyone can focus on that bond as a reason to be good to each other instead of all the negativity getting tossed around lately.

You guys can have all my Bud Lights.... even you PYMPLE dudes too :D

Archived