Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Should Gregg Williams Model His New D After?

method man

A professional football team would be fine with me....LOL

*snicker*

Honestly, let him come up with something unique to the Skins. The best D. Coordinators build the scheme around the players they have, not just try to fit the players into a model. After upgrades at some positions, hopefully he can build something worth while.

if you really want to model your defense after a team, than it should be the ravens. they can switch to either 3-4 or 4-3. but the thing is, you have to go out and draft and aqcuire from free agency the players for it we don't have the DE's for a 3-4 so forget it.

if you do get a 4-3, just keep with the players they've got and use those draft picks to improve your overall team. Truthfully I think our defense just underachieved...

look, the ravens are the top most defenses with a rookie 4th roung safety and a 1st round Dt they selected with the 16th pick IIRC. along with Samari Rolle, who has lost a step and two unknown OLBs by the names of Adalius Thomas and Bart Scott. I say just scout players who have the best chance to perfect your system, not worry about their status...

Archived