Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Final Welcome Home of the Season

SkinsNatsFan

Anybody who shows up to welcome home that bunch of LOSERS on Christmas Eve should probably really, really, seriously look into getting a life.
Well, Mass Skins Fan won't see this, since I'm on his ignore list - but maybe someone can "quote" me and he can read it there!

Why do you have to post your drivel in a thread that you have no interest in?! If you don't want to go - fine, don't post. This thread is for organizing those of us who live close enough and are interested in getting together, support the team and enjoy each other's company.

I hate when the pages of this thread fill up with Skins bashers (and Skins fan-bashers). Start your own thread elsewhere. Go away. Far, far away. Why must you spread so much hate? You are a seriously disturbed individual. :2cents:

Well, Mass Skins Fan won't see this, since I'm on his ignore list - but maybe someone can "quote" me and he can read it there!

Why do you have to post your drivel in a thread that you have no interest in?! If you don't want to go - fine, don't post. This thread is for organizing those of us who live close enough and are interested in getting together, support the team and enjoy each other's company.

I hate when the pages of this thread fill up with Skins bashers (and Skins fan-bashers). Start your own thread elsewhere. Go away. Far, far away. Why must you spread so much hate? You are a seriously disturbed individual. :2cents:

Quoted for truth and to prove his cowardness.

I'm tempted to go and hold up a sign pleading for 2 a days at training camp as you can't take shortcuts if you want to build a champion.

If our defense was in shape, they wouldn't collapse they way they have all year in the 2nd half.

Last year we played well, but having the ball for nearly 40 minutes allowed our defense to stay fresh.

We have to have our defense conditioned so they don't totally fall apart when they are tired.

Montana, unfortunately, this is an open forum. Those with sad little lives can post and spread sad negative opinions. You know the old saying.....misery loves company. Misery seeks attention.....ignore and maybe it will go away. I wish I were close enough to go. Please let them know Blondie is sending support from Texas.

Montana, unfortunately, this is an open forum. Those with sad little lives can post and spread sad negative opinions. You know the old saying.....misery loves company. Misery seeks attention.....ignore and maybe it will go away. I wish I were close enough to go. Please let them know Blondie is sending support from Texas.
Oh, I know. Never said it was against the rules, just rude. I hate seeing posts that have nothing to do with the thread title - happens all over the board, and just a natural progression sometimes, just like when having a regular conversation. He just deliberately has to spread his poison wherever he goes, which like my last post are just my :2cents:

Wish you could join us too! We'll see you here next year for a sendoff or welcome home, right?! Have a Merry Christmas!

I'm tempted to go and hold up a sign pleading for 2 a days at training camp as you can't take shortcuts if you want to build a champion.

If our defense was in shape, they wouldn't collapse they way they have all year in the 2nd half.

Last year we played well, but having the ball for nearly 40 minutes allowed our defense to stay fresh.

We have to have our defense conditioned so they don't totally fall apart when they are tired.

I know right and I would strait smoke the OL; you give us an LT , a T.O, a Manning and it still wouldn't matter. Training camp was a joke. I would dog the hell out of them, make training camp what it use to be. Yeah, their out there drinking bear and stuffhit doing the season, and aren’t no telling what else. We have all the right people at skill positions but nothing up front and we're getting dogged. We are just not getting it done.

No blame game but it starts up front and we're just not getting to their LBs and their LBs are running sideline -to -sideline. But we have a myriad of issues, on both sides. I would save my draft picks, because right now it doesn't appear that Vinny knows what the hell he's doing so just don't sign free agents or get rid of Vinny.

I know you can't live without signing free agents but our analyses is off, I mean way off and it's been what five years and it shows. I mean even our schemes ravaged and concepts have wholes and teams are exposing them. Not war gaming trends , not coaching situations. We act like we never seen NFC teams that play in the East, especially I mean there just isn’t no secret to what there red zone scheme is and we haven't figured it out. If we continue upon current course we will have similiar results. One of the Bookends OTs have to go.

They had a decent game today? Oh, O.K. but what about the Vikings what about the Titans and Atlanta and the list just goes on. If I was Dan I would save my money and get rid of the folks up their in the booth during the game because we aren't making adjustments so what are the assistants doing. Keep Saunders but his assistants are not conducting the analyses.

They sit up their whole first game walk down to the locker room, mouth shut no adjustments and watch the second half. Who don't know Holt and their other receiver is hot? If I was Dan I would save my money, until I figure out a course of action because right now this is not it. Oh I'm a real Redskin fan but this team is a mess and we're all in it.

Might want to look at #22 for starters in the secondary and Holdman at the Lb, Wynn and Carter and Archueletta and free up the cap hit. No harm no foul but start looking at some cap room, because right now we can't have that kind of money out there with those results. Or shuffle around the above and find what's best. And look in those low places, look in those low places like Howard Univ, Hampton, NC A&T. Hell you have free agents all over the place out there you have to just find them.

And start organizing notes on trends and tendencies now and find an identity on the OL because we don't have one and you just can't live in the NFL unless you can run and defend it. Bottom line we're worse than a lot of teams right now and way worse than the Saints. Oh we beat them, yeah but as a team who can play weekend and week out we're worse a lot worse. Hell, don't go home 07 starts now! Don't like that? Well go find another job, because right now this is not it.

The Rams are not a very good football team.

Find out what we do best, mix it and use it, right now know one knows, no you don’t because if you did you would use it, I would think. I really don't believe you know what the hell you're doing in personnel manangement or to war game and attack opposing defenses or how to deal with offences. Oh and don't go blaming Coach Gibbs. The analyses is a concerted effort and assitants aren't taking care of their positions. We have systemic problems at certain positions. Identify your weaknesses, so you will know your strengths! I'm thoroughly convinced that we have inconsistent leadership making decisions at critical positions and there bad!

We were right behind SkinsNatFan when he called and let us know that they were already gone. :( Too bad he never got the call. Guess they must have booked out of St Louis pretty quickly. I feel bad - hope they know it's not for lack of trying. I want Coach Gibbs and the team to know we're there for them no matter what! HTTR!

SNF - thanks for the updates, and thanks for calling so we didn't keep driving. We had a nice time on the way back - cut through Sterling and saw all the Xmas lights on Juniper St.

See - I do have a family, and other interests! :D (Skins are just near the top for me!:silly::D )

Anybody who shows up to welcome home that bunch of LOSERS on Christmas Eve should probably really, really, seriously look into getting a life.

Come on man, that's a pretty lame thing to say.

I swear to god, what ever happened to supporting your team no matter what? :doh:

Archived