Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Am A Lucky Man

Bozman777

Just connected a antenna to a old tv and I am picking up Fox 21/27 from Greensboro N.C. It's not the greatest picture but I get to watch the game at home, by myself (wife is shopping with her mom), and the fridge is full of cool one's. Life is good! I just wish I had tried the antenna a long time ago! :point2sky

Remember if its rabbit ears raising the left foot higher than your shoulder usually gets rid of the ghost images. :silly:

Ha! I wish I could send a picture of the antenna rig I got set up. Got the aluminum foil going on and the antenna is hanging off a ceiling fan.

Ha! I wish I could send a picture of the antenna rig I got set up. Got the aluminum foil going on and the antenna is hanging off a ceiling fan.

Don't turn on the ceiling fan, really messes up the antenna lead, and the old aluminum foil trick is a good one too. I still remember trying to watch a game with our old b&w set from Centreville back when we would put the rabbit ears in the locust tree and run 100 foot of lead to the tv.

Last week I thought we weren't going to get the Skins game here. My wife was working and the kid went snowboarding. So I got a cardiac burger at DQ and a large vanilla malt, went home to watch Chicago, turned on the TV and lo and behold, the Skins were on. Best day this month. So ENJOY!!

Archived