Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Kenny Wright Come Back Next Year?

method man

Guest Knightwchmn

Really need to bring in some solid back-ups...

As for the starters, Springs is great, Rogers is workable, Taylor is tough, but I would try to trade Arch...

What happened to Prielou... he was an un-sung hero last season for the defense and came up with some big plays when it counted...

Ditto. Rumph, Wright, Jimoh, and Rogers should all be sent packing. Anyone can get burned the way these clowns have been burnt this year.

Too early to give up on Rogers. Wright hasn't been that big of a disappointment. He is still a good nickel DB. Won't be surprised if both Jimoh and Rumph get cut but the coaches seem to like Jimoh. I def think we should acquire some talented DBs via FA and/or the draft.

Really need to bring in some solid back-ups...

As for the starters, Springs is great, Rogers is workable, Taylor is tough, but I would try to trade Arch...

What happened to Prielou... he was an un-sung hero last season for the defense and came up with some big plays when it counted...

Pierson Prioleau is on the IR

Ditto. Rumph, Wright, Jimoh, and Rogers should all be sent packing. Anyone can get burned the way these clowns have been burnt this year.
Jimoh is a great special teams player. Rogers is a great player (he's had struggles like the ENTIRE defense). Wright and Rumph are sort of unknowns. I think our defensive line is where the trouble lies.

But I will say this: Since Andre Carter has improved, so has the rest of the team. I think he was the weakness before, and now he is a strength. We're able to get pressure, which is what the secondary needed all along.

Let's not talk about getting rid of Rogers, that kind of stuff is exactly what ruins the team. We don't have any draft picks, and the one's we use get "sent packing". We need home-grown talent!!! I say keep Rogers, he's really coming into his own, but it may very well be time to get rid of Wright. I don't hate the guy, I just think his time is done.

As far as Ade Jimoh, keep him, he's in on every special teams tackle and play. He is very useful and I doubt he thumps our cap very much.

Archived