Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Out Fanned!

CommishDC

I have seen much more frustration from fans who go to the game than from fans who stay at home. I have been going for 10 years now and I have started to scale back. I am doing this for my own love of the team. When you spend the entire day at the game from early morning setting up tailgate to late night talking about a frustrating loss, it starts to wear on you. When you watch at home, if the game is going bad, you can just turn it off. The impact and frustration level is less. If you dont have season tickets, and have never felt repeatedly ripped off by the Dan, its hard to understand a STH fans anger. That being said, I will always be a Skins fan...just not always be a Season Ticket Holder.

Why do we continue to go? If your phone or cable company performed like this and continued raising prices you would leave. If you car or computer performed like this you would buy a different brand. If your grocery proprieter or shoe store performed like this you would shop somewhere elese. If your wife or girlfriend performed like this you would find another.

My tickets to the Giants game are on ebay. I will not support this team financially any longer. Wearing purple is looking better and better.

If you can even contemplate wearing the colors of that carpetbagging, slovenly franchise, then you are not a true fan. Did you jump on the cowboys bandwagon in the early & mid 90s? Do you buy a jersey for whatever team is in fashion? It's easy to stick with a team when they are successful. A true fan sticks with their team when times are tough.

It seemed like I heard Fly Eagles Fly more than Hail to the Redskins when I was there. I was pretty loud and the people around me were as well, but there is no doubt that the Eagles fans were out full force on Sunday. This is the first home game I've been to during the regular season in a few years and I have to say that I was a little embarassed.

My tickets to the Giants game are on ebay. I will not support this team financially any longer. Wearing purple is looking better and better.

Good-bye!!!!!!!! Please do switch, you know, pack your stuff in the middle of the night and GO!!!!!

I'll stay a REDSKIN fan though,I'm in for the life haul!!

If your wife or girlfriend performed like this you would find another.

If our wives or girlfriend's sucked like this team (this year), why would you want to get rid of them??? :D

What!!! and I guess you'll be back if this thing ever gets turned around. Look, if you don't want to go to Fed Ex, fine. Sell your tickets. Go wear purple till they hit a ruff spot and go somewhere else. By the way, there's books and videos to help your wife/girlfriend. All she needs is a good coach and some time, just like this team

You know, that "Purple team" sucked last year at 6-10. They had lots of fans that stuck with them and didn't turn to the successful Redskins. I respected them for that. If someone decides to give up on the Skins (or any team), guess how much respect I have for 'em??? 0

As for all the Eagles fans at the stadium, yeah it really sucked, but I was at the last game last year in Philly, when the Skins were playing for the playoffs, and there were just as many Skins fans there as Eagles fans at FedEx this past game. It's not just our team, it's the whole NFL!

Archived