Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 stupid quotes from B.Lloyd

gangars

"I've had this personality since I was about 5 years old. And if I ever thought it was a problem, I would have changed it. I'm okay with this kind of attention. So if I thought it was a problem, I would have changed it 20 years ago."

So basically he's saying he's a 5 year old. :doh:

"I have an attitude that's really good for a winning team. It is," said Lloyd, whose teams are 10-31 in the 41 games he has started in the NFL, and have never finished at or above .500.

HA! :shutup:

You guys are nuts.
I was being sarcastic in my remarks. I dont want to get into a huge dicussion like the other threads about the same thing. But I dont believe anybody has gotten a fair shot on offense this year. If this continues next year with Lloyd then yes get rid of him, but I think its way to early to just write this guy off.

I was being sarcastic in my remarks. I dont want to get into a huge dicussion like the other threads about the same thing. But I dont believe anybody has gotten a fair shot on offense this year. If this continues next year with Lloyd then yes get rid of him, but I think its way to early to just write this guy off.

Oh, okay. I'm sorry for calling you nuts then :laugh: Unfortunately, sarcasm doesn't transfer well over the internet.

yes, brandon lloyd said he was 5 and the 49ers sucked because he was on the team. haha
well, the Niners DO have a better record than they did last year....
Because of Frank Gore.

Not because Brandon Lloyd left.

:logo:

They had Gore last year too...

No, no, no, you've all got it wrong. It's because the have the unbeatable Walt Harris :laugh:

Is Lloyd going to beat up Ladell Betts in practice now?
Lol, but after that fumble in Dallas, Davis deserved waaay worse.

On a side note, Lloyd was at the Caps game last night as was I. When announced, there was about a 50/50 boos versus clapping. The boos were definitley noticeable at least in my section.

You mean Walt Harris the NFC player of the Month? That Walt Harris, yeah he has had a part in it, with his 6 intereceptions one off the league lead. Thanks for noticing. http://www.49ers.com/pressbox/news_detail.php?PRKey=2632&section=PR%20News

I'm aware, it was just a joke. He's played exceptionally for them this year and he played very well for us in 04. Just another sign we get high on and sour on guys too quickly. The main point being, a lot has changed with that 49ers team since last year and I don't think Lloyd not being there has much to do with anything.

Archived