Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taco Bell - make a run for the Bathroom/underline your favorite foods & movie quotes

RonJeremy

e coli comes from feces. When green onions are picked, or lettuce as was the case in California a few months ago, by Turd World immigrnats that don't have any sanitation standards, particles of **** get left on your food and contaminate it
A local farmer had to get rid of all his immigrant help when they kept squatting in the field. They wouldn't leave it to poop. How much of our produce gets this treatment???

i love how sarge knows the immigration status of anyone that doesn't look like him. :doh:

Well gee dude, you tell me

These are jobs that libs say Americans don't want

So let's see, California and vegetables.

Who picks the veggies in California?

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006/05/26/news/top_stories/22_39_065_25_06.txt

Those criticisms were ratcheted up after KFMB television news crews showed aerial footage that they said they took of Horn's ranch showing the trailer, purportedly-illegal "gray water" systems hooked up to a outdoor washing machine, a small outbuilding identified as a shower, and footage of men defecating in the fields.

http://760kfmb.com/rick_blog/?p=167

Is it just coincidence that the lettuce fields that may be contaminated are also used basically as bathrooms for the illegals working them?

These illegals work and live in these fields where the lettuce is harvested.

Toxic Hell.

A lot of times farmers will fertilize their crops with cow and/or chicken manure also.

That's normal, at least the cow dung. I wouldn't touch chicken crap. Amish around here use Pig crap. Stinks to high heaven. I getting alpaca manure next year from my uncle's farm for my garden. Manure is the best natural fertilizer.

Archived