Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Middle Finger

Conejo

im glad to see that someone has a kid and still can say its not a big deal, because it isnt. this is football not golf.

I'm sorry, but just because "this is football" doesn't give one the right to act like an animal. The middle finger cross the line.

just relaying a Sig I found on another THREAD , for all the ," What about the kids" Posters. Is this an actual picture? I don't know. At any rate I say take the Foam Finger and FLICK VICK. Ron Mexico has already set the example.
That image has been photoshopped. The orginal (as far as I know) was a WVU kid flippin off Pitt.
there is no way thats real, I do alot of work in Photoshop and I can tell this is 2 diff images. Look closely at it and you can see how the fingers background doesnt blend well into the main picture, the finger picture looks like a much lower resolution then the big picture. Its imposed for sure, and not even that great of a job.

It is my sig.

It was Gimped, not Photoshoped.

The only thing that I changed to the 'baby pic' was the colors of the shirt and added the NFL seal plus the number 7 to complete the jersey. So, basically, you may do a lot of Photoshop but, you clearly are no 'expert'.

(Buzzer sound)

TRY AGAIN!! :silly:

EDIT>>

Here is the original image

kid-middle-finger.jpg

he used to solicite prostitutes either in hotlanta or VA, either way, he would use the name Ron Mexico when he'd get the hookers and everybody found out about it. you cannot buy a personalized jersey from the falcons for #7 with MEXICO on the back.

How did I never hear about this???

I don't think it's very creative, or original, and therefore not very funny. JMHO

It also drips with irony, and you'll come out looking like the idiot. You're criticising Vick for doing something that was wrong, by doing the exact same thing, only 10 times larger. Doesn't that make you 10 times as wrong? Not to mention that it's premeditated and not in the heat of the moment.

Now the Ron Mexico stuff is much more subtle and is FUNNY, and I'd love to see alot of that at the game. But neither the finger or the Mexico stuff will make it on TV because of the meaning behind both things.

Very well put. :applause:

Hearing a Ron Mexico chant is one thing (laughing at the fan that doesnt know the Ron Mexico story, thinking its a racist thing, unreal).

Intentionally making an ass of yoursell is another. Good Luck with it all.

And a NFL Ron Mexico Atlanta Falcons Authentic can be had if someone really wants one. Receipts and all. I will get one for you for 500 bucks and mail you the receipts with the jersey.

Archived