Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pro bowl bound...

ChrisL4064

We'll get none... and like it... unless something dramatic happens over the next three weeks.

Cooley will lose out to Crumpler and either Shockey or Whitten.

Frost... uh, no...

Too many good lbs in the NFC for Washington to make it this year.

Cooley

He's always been hard to take down. He's always able to break free to get open down the middle of the field. Until yesterday I had no idea that he could run that fast.

Agreed his speed was a surprise. I think that is a testimony of the talent of our playmakers on offense. hopefully when Jason has got his legs under him as a starter we should be averaging 30 to 35 points a game.

Did anyone notice that the running game opened up. All three facets of the Carolina Game game came together. Still it is what it is ...ONE GAME.

Probowl is for superb performance in the whole season...That's Cooley

I say cooley is the only Redskin worthy this year to represent the Burgandy and Gold in the Probowl. He has been a constant touchdown threat everytime he touches the ball!

Cooley is our best shot I guess, but I'd think Crumpler has the starting spot locked up. Then it's a logjam with all the NFC East TEs having a decent claim. Whitten will probably get the reserve spot because he's a Cowboy and his team has a decent record.

Cooley might make it as an alternate, but I'd be shocked if he beat out Shockey, Whitten and Smith for a roster spot.

I would agree. Stats aren't everything but as of now, here is how Cooley ranks amoung TEs.

REC Yards NFC.

Crumpler 526

Witten 480

LJ Smith 470

Cooley 470

Receptions NFC

Shockey 44

Witten 42

LJ Smith 41

Wiggins 37

TDs NFC

Crumpler 6

Shockey 5

Cooley 5

Smith 4

Any way you slice it, it's probably Crumpler, Witten and/or Shockey.

I would agree. Stats aren't everything but as of now, here is how Cooley ranks amoung TEs.

REC Yards NFC.

Crumpler 526

Witten 480

LJ Smith 470

Cooley 470

Receptions NFC

Shockey 44

Witten 42

LJ Smith 41

Wiggins 37

TDs NFC

Crumpler 6

Shockey 5

Cooley 5

Smith 4

Any way you slice it, it's probably Crumpler, Witten and/or Shockey.

unless they go by ypc and yac

Archived