Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

vernon fox

cut him, restructure peoples contracts and give them bonus money that doesnt count towards the cap. hes gone next year no if/ands/buts.

But don't these players have to agree to re-structure, you can't just go movin their money around without their consent. There is no inexpensive way to drop Archuleta.

I would like the wallpaper thing of Vernon as well. I'm not calling him an all star but he did play great. I can just hope that he continues it. As for someone saying he had a lack luster performance against Tampa.... what are you talking about? I saw Vernon come in and get dirty. He was in on tackles on teams and on defense. He didn't play amazing but he had a strong game against Tampa. And I sign, I would like to extend Vernon's contract. If he can't keep providing for us at SS then keep him on Special Teams, either way he looks like a valuable player.

On redskins.com they had an article on this kid. I know some people here including me were very excited about him (based on his play last two games) and we all aren't ready to write him as a pro bowler. I was glad to see that GW and the team were taking it slow with him as well. It seems they realize he has great natural ability as a safety and is proving it, but it seems they are being tough on him to make sure he keeps it up. I like that way of doing things, and I am anxious to see if he can keep it up against Vick and the dirtybirds.

Archived