Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Archuleta Playing Time

Joncevensen

Archuletta made zero contribution to this game except for missing his blocking assignment on a punt, allowing a Panther to come through and block it.

Yep....man he has been a HUGE disappointment. He needs to sit more, obviously. Even special teams is a struggle for him right now.

(However, glad to see the D finally show up today)!!!

Not sure how much he played, but after ST intercepted the last pass, the first person that I saw greet him on the sidelines was AA. I thought it was nice to see, considering Archuleta has gotten a bad rap as cancer on the team.

Good point. He hasn't become a cancer. More like a scapegoat by the team. His signing and now playing 3rd string is more of a reflection how bad our team evaluates and pays players.

AA blew it big time on the punt. It's a shame a $10 mill bonus still does not get you a decent special teams player. Dang.........

Why so mean? I thought he played special teams pretty well, and he wasn't sulking on the sidelines. He was constantly by the coaches looking at formations and talking with them.

For $10Mill+, I wouldn't sulk either! As to talking to coaches, he is paid to be on the field making plays. He had that chance for 8-9 games, and he blew it so bad that he no longer requires a helmet.

For $10Mill+, I wouldn't sulk either! As to talking to coaches, he is paid to be on the field making plays. He had that chance for 8-9 games, and he blew it so bad that he no longer requires a helmet.

The coaches are mad at him for some reason, I don't know why, he seems to be a team kinda guy. It looks like he's being used as a scapegoat. I wish that they'll give him another chance, atleast on 3rd and long.

Of course Sellers is going to shoulder the blame...he's a class act. Bottom line is that even if Sellers did miss a block, AA is the last line of defense and has to pick that guy up.

Watch the player over again and you'll see what I'm talking about, he was looking at another player when the guy broke through, and he was only able to block him a little. There's no way he would have missed that completely.

I did a search for "Archuleta" and didn't find this.

I did not see the game. How much did Archuleta play? Any time on defense? Any on special teams? Was he even talking to the coaches on the sideline?

Yeah he played today....didn't you see him? He had a big impact on the game...remember...he was the guy that missed the blocked that allowed the block punt

Archived