Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The State of NFC East and the NFL

Fire Born 5

State of NFC East

by Fire Born 5

Call it bad luck or just being at the wrong place at the wrong time, the Washington Redskins are enduring a down season. What started as a promising journey to the Superbowl, the Redskins are now building for the future. If one had asked about the direction of the Redskins before the season started, they would have said 'Superbowl.' This team was stacked with talent on both offense and defense, and not to mention a hall of fame coaching staff. Unfortunately, for all the positives about the team, the uncontrolable forces struck down any hopes for a Superbowl run.

The Redskins were clear favorites to win it all. Challenged by maybe the Colts and the Patriots, the Redskins were the closest thing to perfection. The Giants, Eagles, and the Cowboys were considered the Redskins '****es' en route to the Superbowl where Clinton Portis held high the Lombardi Trophy while Sean Taylor kissing his Superbowl MVP award. Joe Gibbs wiping out tears while carrying his grandson on one hand and patting Brunell on the back for a job well done.

It was not meant to be. The uncontrolable forces stood in our ways. Injuries and back luck are the reason for the Redskins not resembling a Superbowl favorites.

Enough about the Redskins, now onto the other three team in the NFC East. It is clear now to anyone with a hint of football knowledge that the Cowboys are going to win the NFC East. No need to get grumpy, they won't make it past the first round. Tony Romo sits to pee, after his thanksgivings day party, officially took his place as the 2nd best young QB in the NFC East, behind only to our own Jason Campbell.

The Giants on the other hand are going through a tough time. They drafted a bust in Eli Manning, now they are regrouping and hoping that this mistake won't push them back 3 or 4 years. They will be mediocre at best.

The Eagles are an enigma. Donovan McNabb, as overrated as he is, runs that team like Michael Jordan ran the Bulls, though McNabb is only 10x more horrible and chokes in big games. They are rebuilding and should be challenging the Redskins in the future.

In conclusion, if it weren't for injuries and bad luck, the Redskins are clearly the favorites in the NFC. We have the best QB, RB, and TE combo in the NFC East, maybe the NFL.

We are to suffer this year my Redskin brothers, but karma will work it's way into us, and next year, barring any uncontrolable forces stopping us, Chris Cooley will be holding the Lombardi trophy...

Mark my words...

© Fire Born 5

I am glad no one has disputed the facts that I have brought in this thread.
Call it bad luck or just being at the wrong place at the wrong time, the Washington Redskins are enduring a down season. What started as a promising journey to the Superbowl, the Redskins are now building for the future.

i cannot dispute this fact

If one had asked about the direction of the Redskins before the season started, they would have said 'Superbowl.' This team was stacked with talent on both offense and defense, and not to mention a hall of fame coaching staff.

this is an opinion, not fact..

Unfortunately, for all the positives about the team, the uncontrolable forces struck down any hopes for a Superbowl run.

The Redskins were clear favorites to win it all. Challenged by maybe the Colts and the Patriots, the Redskins were the closest thing to perfection. The Giants, Eagles, and the Cowboys were considered the Redskins '****es' en route to the Superbowl where Clinton Portis held high the Lombardi Trophy while Sean Taylor kissing his Superbowl MVP award. Joe Gibbs wiping out tears while carrying his grandson on one hand and patting Brunell on the back for a job well done. It was not meant to be. The uncontrolable forces stood in our ways. Injuries and back luck are the reason for the Redskins not resembling a Superbowl favorites.

these are all opinions, not fact..

Enough about the Redskins, now onto the other three team in the NFC East. It is clear now to anyone with a hint of football knowledge that the Cowboys are going to win the NFC East. No need to get grumpy, they won't make it past the first round. Tony Romo sits to pee, after his thanksgivings day party, officially took his place as the 2nd best young QB in the NFC East, behind only to our own Jason Campbell.

another opinion

The Giants on the other hand are going through a tough time. They drafted a bust in Eli Manning, now they are regrouping and hoping that this mistake won't push them back 3 or 4 years. They will be mediocre at best.

another opinion

The Eagles are an enigma. Donovan McNabb, as overrated as he is, runs that team like Michael Jordan ran the Bulls, though McNabb is only 10x more horrible and chokes in big games. They are rebuilding and should be challenging the Redskins in the future.

more opinions

In conclusion, if it weren't for injuries and bad luck, the Redskins are clearly the favorites in the NFC. We have the best QB, RB, and TE combo in the NFC East, maybe the NFL.

We are to suffer this year my Redskin brothers, but karma will work it's way into us, and next year, barring any uncontrolable forces stopping us, Chris Cooley will be holding the Lombardi trophy...

yet more opinions

the only fact you actually brought were that the redskins are enduring a down season.. i can't dispute that.. as for the rest of it, they are all opinions in which you are entitled to..

:laugh: You guys are like vultures. Keep kicking us while we're down.

What do you expect when you get posts like FB5's ? It seems he's just hankering for a dose of reality.

And FB5, as soon as you start posting facts then we'll debate, until then you're just chasing your tail.

Facts are facts.

I'm not rubbing anything in at all.

I'm responding tr1's kin who loves to keep her head in the sand.

Personal attacks, HHM, that's your current MO. You and WOU make a lovely pair. Let me know where you're registered...

Archived