Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

whats diff. about dream seats, besides how close they are?

SkinsFan13

my friend and I paid 150 each for 2nd row dream seats early in the season, and they are for the upcoming carolina game.

Can someone tell me what perks there are besides being so close? I thought I heard someone say free hotdogs and hot choclate or something crazy like that?

Can someone tell me exactly what the dream seats are like?

Thanks guys I appreciate it, and go skins!

my friend and I paid 150 each for 2nd row dream seats early in the season, and they are for the upcoming carolina game.

Can someone tell me what perks there are besides being so close? I thought I heard someone say free hotdogs and hot choclate or something crazy like that?

I think food is free as well as soda and stuff, limited items i would think.

Ticket is oversized, which is kind of cool.

You get to enter the stadium via the Suite entrance.

You get full access to the entire lower level pre-game, which is kind of cool, because you get to walk around whereever you want, sit in any empty seat, and see the Redskins warm up, up close.

Free (limited) food and soft drinks.

Full club access before, during, and after the game.

You may have access to the loge level. I'm not positive about that. Try it.

Dream seats are Snyder's invention. The reason they exist is because JKC purposely designed and constructed the stadium at row 1 to be high enough so that the fans sitting in Row 1 would be able to see the players on the field above and over the heads of the people standing on the sidelines without having to stand up as they did in RFK. This, and his goal of creating a stadium without an obstructed seat was one of the many improvements JKC worked into his new stadium to make up for the inadequacies of RFK. Then Snyder took over. Snyder disregarded JKC's improvements, and installed seats in front of and below Row 1, as well as the infamous seats behind the pillars in the 200 level. Hence, we now have what are known as "Dream Seats."

Ticket is oversized, which is kind of cool.

You get to enter the stadium via the Suite entrance.

You get full access to the entire lower level pre-game, which is kind of cool, because you get to walk around whereever you want, sit in any empty seat, and see the Redskins warm up, up close.

Free (limited) food and soft drinks.

Full club access before, during, and after the game.

You may have access to the loge level. I'm not positive about that. Try it.

Dream seats are Snyder's invention. The reason they exist is because JKC purposely designed and constructed the stadium at row 1 to be high enough so that the fans sitting in Row 1 would be able to see the players on the field above and over the heads of the people standing on the sidelines without having to stand up as they did in RFK. This, and his goal of creating a stadium without an obstructed seat was one of the many improvements JKC worked into his new stadium to make up for the inadequacies of RFK. Then Snyder took over. Snyder disregarded JKC's improvements, and installed seats in front of and below Row 1, as well as the infamous seats behind the pillars in the 200 level. Hence, we now have what are known as "Dream Seats."

awesome thanks man, what exactly does limited drinks mean?

You get a view like this (CLICK HERE FOR MORE)...

5A1.jpg

My bro-in-law won a couple for a preseason game. You've got all the info...just a couple things to add....

Not sure about the limited...I do know you can get at least 6 hot dogs....(they are kinda small)

The cheerleaders are fun to look at in the beginning...but after a while became a distraction....they are kinda catty.

We were 1st row right on the endzone line Skins side of the field. The view from the 30 to the endzone was awesome.....the other end of the field was impossible to see.

Great experience.

Enjoy.

The Dream Seats are the best seats in the house. I know someone who was in the Dream Seats in the endzone after Santana had the TD in overtime against JAX. They said it was an amazing experience. Dream Seat holders also have access to the 5th quarter partyt on the club level, and have waiter service for free concessions and drinks such as coke,water, etc.

Archived