Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

On Redskins.com

phatboy41

They have a poll up of who the people are more excited to see play in the last months of the season... amont the top three starts with Rocky, Mike Espy, and Reed Doughty.... so are they actually planning to play all of these rookies in the weeks to come????????? I really hope so cause I would like to see each of them get a shot. Including Reed Doughty, he may not be that great but we have serious problems in our secondary. And, I would love to see Rocky play, I think everyone would love to see him play. I also read an article on the Washington Post about G Williams stating that the reason for Fox playing was that we need to see what all of our players can do, so I have a feeling he will be experimenting with his players on defense which I for one agree with.

Why haven't we heard "6 in a row or we don't go" this year?

Because our defense is not competitive.

Because Clinton is out for the rest of the year.

Because our starting QB has only started one game this season.

Because I think our guys are just trying to win one in a row right now.

Let's put in all of the rookies/practice squad in the last five games? Maybe they would just love to play hard and tough; Taylor makes life miserable for the Skins with his fifteen yard penalties; how about the soft coverage that those lady cornerbacks do? No wonder we lose.....where in the hell is Darrell Green? How about hiring him just for five more games.....Who needs all of those 20 assistants, anyhow? let's get Singletery in here...does no one want to work for all those millions? Dick B. from the bears is cringing...they played from the heart...not for contracts.....how sick is this..if you are a skins player, how bout doin it for the love of the game...duh...

I want to see Doughty get a shot. Safety is a concern... I don't think AA wants to be a Redskins... I don't think he ever wanted to be.

I wanna see what Doughty can do as well, Safety is an issue we need to look at, hopefully Prelioau is back at full strength next season

Why haven't we heard "6 in a row or we don't go" this year?

We win tomorrow and the paloff threads will be back. :doh1:

I personally like the optimism of some here. Its nice to know that we still have a shot. Cuz once we are out the whole season becomes a lot less exciting, at least for me.

This is Carolina though. The best team left on our Schedule IMO. I see Smith having a career day and Peppers eating Cambell's chunky for lunch.

I guess I will half heartedly root for the Bengals to make a run. :doh: I like Carson palmer and Chad Johnson.

So would making the playoffs at 9-7, no matter what people may say contrary

I will bet posting privaleges with anyone on this board that 9-7 make the Playoffs! Any takers?

I agree with some of the others. It is disappointing that most everyone has gave up on this team already. I understand it but I don't agree. People should be really pumped about this game today and it seems most could care less if we win or lose today.:(

Archived