Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where is Chris Paul?

skinsrbeast

• 2 weeks later...

As a right now, Chris Paul is not doing any songs. However, you can check him out on Saturday, at 12:00 mid-night, on "Redskins Late Night," Channel 9. He has also been known to create new Redskins song using a new character by the name of "Larry Landover."

As a right now, Chris Paul is not doing any songs. However, you can check him out on Saturday, at 12:00 mid-night, on "Redskins Late Night," Channel 9. He has also been known to create new Redskins song using a new character by the name of "Larry Landover."

Actually, the time of that show is 12:35. Ade Jimoh will be the guest star.

I have to say, I have lost all respect for Chris Paul...he gave up on the Skins, I can't believe they let that guy state that he is the biggest Redskins fan. Its a darn joke.

He gave up on the season before it was even over. He didn't even do a song after we beat Dallas...pathetic, I hope we get in the playoffs in spote of Chris Paul.

I have to say, I have lost all respect for Chris Paul...he gave up on the Skins, I can't believe they let that guy state that he is the biggest Redskins fan. Its a darn joke.

He gave up on the season before it was even over. He didn't even do a song after we beat Dallas...pathetic, I hope we get in the playoffs in spote of Chris Paul.

I have to somewhat agree with you. He did pretty much give up on the season.

He didn't even do a song after we beat Dallas...pathetic, I hope we get in the playoffs in spote of Chris Paul.

Actually he made a song in his Larry Landover character making a TO version of "Drop it like it's hot". He played that win against Dallas up about as much as one could when things were looking fairly dismal. It made the Skins look more ;ike the dominators rather than a close win. It was good to see though.

Maybe he's running out of ideas. Its gotta be hard to write a new song every week of the season.......especially since this team hasn't done so well this year. If I were him I'd save up all good material for a season where there is hope. However, if by some miracle we make the playoffs, I hope he writes something new.

The man is spending a LOT of time working on his "Redskins Late Night" show and doing his DJ gig on WPGC and you accuse him of "giving up?" That's ridiculous.

The dude said so himself. If we did not beat Indy... he would not make another song this year. AKA Giving up!!

We ALL are frustrated with this team.. notice we aren't giving up as a fanbase.. he has. He has gained enough recognition to be welcomed back but, he has lost all of my respect. While it is no big deal for him, because quite frankly.. who the heck am I? Just an out of state Skins fan is all.

Demz jus my opinionz!!

The dude said so himself. If we did not beat Indy... he would not make another song this year. AKA Giving up!!

We ALL are frustrated with this team.. notice we aren't giving up as a fanbase.. he has. He has gained enough recognition to be welcomed back but, he has lost all of my respect. While it is no big deal for him, because quite frankly.. who the heck am I? Just an out of state Skins fan is all.

Demz jus my opinionz!!

But, if he was "giving up" in every since of the phrase, wouldn't that mean he'd also surrender his "Redskins Late Night" duties?

Archived