Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can we, please, cut somebody?

PeterMP

I don't know who and I don't care, but after the last two weeks there has to be somebody on this team that the coaches can look at and say this guy should not be playing in the NFL. It might actually send a message to the rest of the team AND when you are the worse team in the league some other team must have better players on their practice squad that we could then sign.

I don't know who and I don't care, but after the last two weeks there has to be somebody on this team that the coaches can look at and say this guy should not be playing in the NFL. It might actually send a message to the rest of the team AND when you are the worse team in the league some other team must have better players on their practice squad that we could then sign.

fellow princetonian (area)

here just to name afew

AA40

CR22

AC99

WH57

MB8

NN3

MR29

KW25

I think Gibbs is too classy to do it now.

What's classy about keeping a guy on the roster that is not good enough to play in the NFL. I'm talking about cutting a starter (I am assuming the starters are better than the back ups) or cutting somebody for attention. Cutting him just sends a message to the guy that he should think of another career. Also, being on the roster has a negative effect on the whole team. You think his teammates can't look and say player A really should not be in the league. And you might get lucky and find a good player that can replace a starter that is not getting the job done.

Archived