Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boycott on all Redskins Merchandise until further notice

skins4eva

I have talked to a few of my 'diehard' friends and (we each have a few thousand dollars of merchandise, time and energy invested in the Skins) are all on the same page. We don't plan on purchasing ANY merchandise until things change in our FO.

I am starting to realize why we don't draft players....it is much harder to sell rookie jerseys, compared to pro bowlers who come over from other teams.

This is tearing our team apart.

Ryan Clark & Antonio Pierce were players we grew in our own system, and we turned our backs to them.

This organization is in disarray.

It's really hard to get past the monumental mistakes that this franchise has made.

it is much harder to sell rookie jerseys, compared to pro bowlers who come over from other teams.

I believe you are dead wrong about that. I ran a fan shop for 7 years, and rookie jerseys FLEW off the racks! Sure, when T.O. goes to the Eagles or the Cowboys, those fans are going to want something new besides their McNugget or Bledsoe jerseys, but you've already seen those names out there...in the case of the rookie jerseys, all of a sudden you have another jersey to get, and it's a name you haven't seen to this point...

Archived