Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tampa-Gate 3 (Tailgate pictures)

Monkart

NOTE: I forgot to reset the date after charging battery The actual date was 11/19/06 (thanks Sticknn)

Ok, here are some pics of the fun we were having at Al Lopez park aka Fedex South.

Group ES and NON ES members

Group3.jpg

Our buddy Tom (Bucs fan in wheel chair, who worked his ass off on the grill again) and a group shot.

groupwTom.jpg

Another group shot

Group2.jpg

And yet another group shot

Group1.jpg

Monkart's son Kyle holding sign, FloridaSkinsfan2 (white), ES member ??

Kyle-Fed-Ex.jpg

Brittany (southskinsfan's daughter), ES member holding throw (someone help me here) PortisClinton, redskin56, Monkart, Teresa (southskinsfan's wife) and southskinsfan

fedex-grp.jpg

Rypien91 & Abby (behind him) redskin56, Sean (#28) his wife (#26) and one other friend of GibbsIsourSaviour (seated behind #26)

RypRobothers.jpg

Monkart's daughter Jeccica (pink) and her Boyfriend Jeff (white Hat)

jeccicaJeff.jpg

Monkart, PortisClinton and SWFLSkins

mePCSWFL.jpg

Mickalino (#56 holding the tickets he mis-placed and finally found) Sean #28 and his wife #26

Mickothers.jpg

Bucs Fan ( friend 0f Duke), Duke, PortisClinton

DukePC.jpg

redskin56 and his son Robert, Monkart and his son Kyle

fathersSons.jpg

FloridaSkinsFan2, owned bucs fan, and John (non-es at all threee tailgates now)

FlSkinsfan2andbuc.jpg

John, owned bucs fan

JohnBuc.jpg

John and his girl friend (Daaaaayyyyyyymmmmmmm!!!)

JohnandGF.jpg

OK, I feel bad here. The next two pics are of a woman who's name I can't remember (She introduced herself too, so I could post with photo) one with her son and one with her Boyfriend. I'll have to refer to her as Tank Top for now (anyone else get name, if so I'll edit)

Tanktopson.jpg

Oh!! BTW (Daaaaayyyyyyymmmmmmm!!!)

tanktop1.jpg

Stricknn (white #26 Jersey, R-hat) and his group (most from DC if I remember right, and by this time I mean IF. :laugh:

StricknnsGroup.jpg

southskinsfan's wife (Teresa) and daughter (Brittany)

fedex-mom-daughter.jpg

Bittany with fresh war paint

brittany.jpg

The next 3 are unknown to me.

unknown3.jpg

unknown2.jpg

unknown1.jpg

Who ever else has pics post them here!!!

2006_1119novo6skins0025.jpg

I gave out some bumper stickers. I put one on the pole by MLK, but this is by far the best use.

2006_1119novo6skins0018.jpg

My Wife, Me and my Son, his first game and tailgate.

2006_1119novo6skins0012-1.jpg

Cole on the Pole, Me and my sign on MLK letting the Bucs see what a fan is really like

2006_1119novo6skins0028.jpg

SWFL skins making friends as usual, thanks for the understanding

2006_1119novo6skins0019.jpg

One last one of the glove Cole got from a Bucs fan who claimed it was Moss's, doubt it, but hey he is seven so I won't tell him. Also the shirt I got signed by all the X'tremer who were at the tailgate, Thanks ALL it was a blast.

2006_1120novo6skinsa0001.jpg

Bump,Bump!! I know SWFLSkins will be posting more pics when he gets time. We got him on the right track this afternoon with photobucket.

Jason Campbell was solid in his first NFL start in my opinion, especially considering the running game was a mute point (without Clinton) and also without #1 Santana Moss.

Now he gets to play 3 home games in a row!!! :thumbsup: :cool:

Thanks!!

No, I didn't, but I didn't have the lense for it from 300 level. (Sorry) I hope someone did and if not, I'm sure Pete got some good ones from the sideline!!

I have some pretty good pregame and game pics. I'll send them once I get them up. Had a great time meeting everyone and it was by far the most fun I have ever had at a game except for the time we beat Detroit to go to SB XXVI. NOW THAT WAS A PARTY.:cheers: :point2sky

nice pix..........too bad we lost

Thanks..............and hell yeah too bad we lost, just makes good sense to have most of the tailgate before the game :laugh: :laugh: although we were at least pleased with Campbell's play.

I have some pretty good pregame and game pics. I'll send them once I get them up. Had a great time meeting everyone and it was by far the most fun I have ever had at a game except for the time we beat Detroit to go to SB XXVI. NOW THAT WAS A PARTY.:cheers: :point2sky

Cool!! Blondie would most like to see the ones of Rock and Ladell!!! I think that's what she was hinting about anyway! :laugh:

Yeah, that was the only thing that sucked. The rest was great, the people the food, the spot. Campbell showed up, but Carlos did not, Tigers go figure.

:laugh: :laugh: At first I thought you meant to the tailgate, I was thinking where the hell was I when that happened!! :laugh:

Tampa-Gate quickly turned into Clinton-Gate

This is the car that Clinton rode away from the stadium.

That's Clinton on the opposite side of the car, getting in.

I don't know who the white dude is.

ClintonCar.jpg

Clinton Up Close and Personal

Clinton.jpg

Up Closer and Personaler

ClintonPortis.jpg

Clinton and Mick

ClintonMick2.jpg

Mick sneaks into another photo with Clinton

ClintonMick.jpg

Santana Moss getting into Team Bus

SantanaBus.jpg

Tampa-Gate

TampaGate.jpg

More Tampa-Gate

TampaGate2.jpg

Mick at the Field

Mickalino.jpg

Mick does an amazing disappearing act from the Field

Field.jpg

I just noticed the date on this picture. Time to update the camera,lol.

OOOOOOOPS!!!!

That means that you guys can't use the pictures of me from Tailgate, as evidence, because the "date stamper" has been tampered with :laugh:

These pictures are not submissible in court, for your blackmail case :laugh:

That means that you guys can't use the pictures of me from Tailgate, as evidence, because the "date stamper" has been tampered with :laugh:

These pictures are not submissible in court, for your blackmail case :laugh:

Ahhh!! but in the court of public opinion, it's all good!!!! :laugh: I can see it's just killing you that the "guess what happened to Mickalino stories" have not started yet!! :laugh:

Ahhh!! but in the court of public opinion, it's all good!!!! :laugh: I can see it's just killing you that the "guess what happened to Mickalino stories" have not started yet!! :laugh:

Yes, I see that you're waiting for the precise time, for such a leak, when it gives you the greatest political gain.

you see Mickalino has an alibi...... I know he does, I seen him:silly: ...... He was with the Bill Curry Ford courtesy van driver:laugh: ......they were trying to get his keys out of his truck after he locked them in:laugh: ........ sorry mic to throw you under the bus like that...but it will keep you out of trouble:notworthy hahaha

serious tho...glad it worked out vbmenu_register("postmenu_3252023", true);

you see Mickalino has an alibi...... I know he does, I seen him:silly: ...... He was with the Bill Curry Ford courtesy van driver:laugh: ......they were trying to get his keys out of his truck after he locked them in:laugh: ........ sorry mic to throw you under the bus like that...but it will keep you out of trouble:notworthy hahaha

serious tho...glad it worked out

Obviously, he locked them in there right after he found the tickets he mis-placed earlier. Seen here showing off the "just found" tickets, but of course lacking the "keys" just locked in truck :D

Mickothers.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: .........So it begins!!

Archived