Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks team!!!!!!!!

SkinFan63

Thanks team for taking advantage of a fat wallet and great off season aquisitions to drop from a superbowl contender to the laughing stock of the NFL.

We as fans really appreciate it.

I feel really sorry for the fans in the area who spend alot of money and time to attend a game for a team that has a defense that is the laughing stock of the NFL.

And how much money do you spend to witness such patheticness?

Jason's chance to shine and his defense let him down.

But isn't that typical for this season?

Isn't it blinding obvious that Brunell was never the problem?

Isn't it crystal clear that our team has let us down this year like NEVER before?

And our defense is mostly responsible.

And my interest in football for this year is over.

The best game I've seen all year is Ohio State and Michigan.

They looked much better then our pro NFL team.

Sad isn't it?

Thanks team.

For letting us down AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Like you always do. (except for last year) (which must have been a fluke because look at our vast improvement.)

What vast improvement?

Not sure, I haven't seen any.

There must be some improvement because Casey Husband says so.

Along with the rest of the Redskins website.

See ya next year. (again!)

ROFL, he's right lol and that was a good post.

Serious it sucks when we get our hopes up every year to turn into THIS. I know a Gibbs coached team WILL finish strong but I'm just not looking forward to the offseason. What on earth is this team going to do in order to improve?

Gibbs is a hall of fame coach and I know he will purge and rebuild, and fire himself along with Vinny if he feels that is what it takes to get the job done. But I'm still concerned.

JC Rocked.

Guest RedskinsB40

This is when the real fans come out...if you give up on them because they are losing do us a favor and get off the bandwagon because i can bet that when we make it to the play offs again everyone saying they give up on them will then be all about the redskins winning. Sure we are having a bad season but its one season. We DID make the playoffs last year just give it a break. The real redskins fans still support them even through rough times. The best game you've seen all year was the OSU Michigan game? How about the Dallas vs Redskins game when Vincent blocked the FG and we kicked that 30 some and made it. I guess that wasnt a good football game. You are a disgrace to Redskins fans everywhere.:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

:2cents: I agree with most of the statements above, but if you can't handle the heat (Games)get out of the kitchen (Stop watching). It sucks to lose and then watch the Cowturds win on Sunday but the Skins' are our team no matter who is getting paid what! The skins' will get back on track!

This is when the real fans come out...if you give up on them because they are losing do us a favor and get off the bandwagon because i can bet that when we make it to the play offs again everyone saying they give up on them will then be all about the redskins winning. Sure we are having a bad season but its one season. We DID make the playoffs last year just give it a break. The real redskins fans still support them even through rough times. The best game you've seen all year was the OSU Michigan game? How about the Dallas vs Redskins game when Vincent blocked the FG and we kicked that 30 some and made it. I guess that wasnt a good football game. You are a disgrace to Redskins fans everywhere.:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Real fans?

Ive been a fan longer then you've been alive.

32 years and counting.

What are you....17?

Come talk to me in 20 years.

Thanks team for taking advantage of a fat wallet and great off season aquisitions to drop from a superbowl contender to the laughing stock of the NFL.

We as fans really appreciate it.

I feel really sorry for the fans in the area who spend alot of money and time to attend a game for a team that has a defense that is the laughing stock of the NFL.

And how much money do you spend to witness such patheticness?

Jason's chance to shine and his defense let him down.

But isn't that typical for this season?

Isn't it blinding obvious that Brunell was never the problem?

Isn't it crystal clear that our team has let us down this year like NEVER before?

And our defense is mostly responsible.

And my interest in football for this year is over.

The best game I've seen all year is Ohio State and Michigan.

They looked much better then our pro NFL team.

Sad isn't it?

Thanks team.

For letting us down AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Like you always do. (except for last year) (which must have been a fluke because look at our vast improvement.)

What vast improvement?

Not sure, I haven't seen any.

There must be some improvement because Casey Husband says so.

Along with the rest of the Redskins website.

See ya next year. (again!)

Harvest is over. No corn to watch grow?

Thanks for contributing. As Die Hard said. You whine like a three year old

Archived