Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playstation 3 just sold on Ebay for............

gixxer998

Nothing broken about it, I suggest you do your homework. Funny how quickly people are to dismiss the PS3 since 200 out of 8000 PS1 and PS2 games had problems playing on the PS3. Who wants to play a PS1 or PS2 game on that machine anyway? BTW, the patch file to fix that minor problem is already available....som much for a "broken product".

Nothing broken about it, I suggest you do your homework. Funny how quickly people are to dismiss the PS3 since 200 out of 8000 PS1 and PS2 games had problems playing on the PS3. Who wants to play a PS1 or PS2 game on that machine anyway? BTW, the patch file to fix that minor problem is already available....som much for a "broken product".

56 year olds play Playstation?!? This guy's only got three posts...bet Sony is paying him to monitor internet message boards for negative comments about their product! LOL :laugh:

56 year olds play Playstation?!? This guy's only got three posts...bet Sony is paying him to monitor internet message boards for negative comments about their product! LOL :laugh:

lol, I was thinking the same thing. He got mighty defensive about someone bad-talking PS3. "You can talk **** about my wife, kids, and dog. But don't say nuttin' bad bout my Playstation!" :laugh:

Thanks for the introduction, amazed you could figure that out but couldn't actually click on my name and highlight FIND MORE POSTS BY MOSELEY3 to actually see all of my posts. Not my fault the forum doesn't update our post totals. Another fine example of somebody believing everything they hear or see without actually finding out the real facts when it's a simple click away.

OK thanks for the explanation, I didn't know that and was wondering why they weren't increasing. And yes Mark Mosely was awesome!
It's actually kind of cool that your post count went up to 3, but then that post was subtracted when the thread was moved to the Tailgate.

Archived