Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which system are you gonna purchace in the next weeks?

PokerPacker

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I can't justify spending $600 for a PS3, especially when the comparable Xbox360 is $400. To the people who care so much about graphics, why not just get a high-end computer and play on that?

Hopefully will get my hands on the Xbox... suprised by so many wii fans. Why the enthusiasm? Am I missing something?

Yeah, apparently you missed how Nintendo is trying to change the whole concept of gaming from pushing button to actually doing what is on the screen.

the wii is nintendo, which i refuse to buy because i quit liking cartoons and kid games 20 years ago.

Wow, that means you quit watching cartoons and playing kids games when you were 8 years old? That would suck.

Wow, that means you quit watching cartoons and playing kids games when you were 8 years old? That would suck.

Excellent point. I would hate being all grown up (& bitter about it) when I was 8 years old.

I am purchasing neither of the new ones. I just got sucked into NBA 2K7 for the 360. That, with Gears of War, and Call of Duty 3 (which I'll hold out until Xmas for), should hold me over.

My brother is planning on a Wii hunt this weekend, I have a feeling he's going to have to drive to the boondocks to get one, though......

it didn't suck actually, i was more into playing sports, and watching football. my parents hated it sometimes, they said normal kids my age weren't obsessed with the redskins. :D they were just mad that every sunday i needed the tv

Archived